Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

thumbsheet-9877-pgyAz.jpg

Great video Meatpie, thank you very much!! I love it

:drool:

Peeping in...again...

THANK You Meatpie it make me go back to my neighborhood where I became sexually active and peeped into the windows of my favorite stud teens and watched them undress themselves one of them right in front of the full length mirror on the back of his bedroom door. Watch himself slowly strip his duds off and get down to his tightie wities whick had a wet spot in the front of the pouch AND was half hard...I watched him nightly doing his own strip tease for himself.

One night he obviously couldn't sleep and went into the garage, garage door open. He threw on the light switch. I saw that he had put on a thin bath robe but it was not tied closed.

I shot second look and OMG while he was laying down in the cot he always had in the garage he was drinking whiskey out of the bottle. Within 30 minutes at the most he passed out drunk! Well there he was, out for the night and that flimsy bathrobe mostly open to reveal my prize! I quickly turned out the light and went over and started to molest my buddy with my hands and playing the the elastic and fly and suck.

Anyway he was the neighborhood mechanic and HD biker California clean cut. He was 19 and I was 15 and in PIG HEAVEN!!! I was careful of course as to not wake him but I got what I wanted and more as he pissed himself for me and I lapped up as much as I could. :load:

Thank again Meatpie!!!! Great vid!!!

Last edited:
Back