Aboslutely Cute 22-year-old Bulgarian cuts his wrists because of a woman

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
64916.jpg

22-year-old Ilian Aleksiev, from Simitli, southern Bulgaria, cut his wrists on New Years because the parents of his 17-year-old girlfriend said she was too young to marry.

To show how he much he loved her he cut his wrists publicly on a New Year's party.

Unfortunately dude survived. :sm (17):

"I regret I did it," he told reporters today.

---------------------------------------

Now I can't believe such a cute guy could be so stupid, but had he died, we would have voted him lamest and most meaningless death of the year.

The world never ceases to amaze me.

64916.jpg

Now I can't believe such a cute guy could be so stupid, but had he died, we would have voted him lamest and most meaningless death of the year.

The world never ceases to amaze me.
HAH! So true. I think he's hot and would have looked exceptional as a corpse. Sadly he survived but maybe he's learned his lesson not to be such a lame-o.

I agree with meaty, I think he's very hot, lean , dark , and fit would make a great fuckable corpse.

He is exactly my type, thanks Dark. I'd shaq him. Knowing that he is a stupid heteto would add an extra inch on my meat.

I don't know why Opasan says ugly to everything I post whether alive or dead but I got used to already...whatever the reason.

Opasan82 what kind of guys do you like?, you realy can't be serious and say if you found this guy dead at your house you wouldn't drag him inside, slowly explore and feel all over his hard dead corpse , slowly slip your hands down his jeans to feel his manhood , flip him over and explore his still warm crack before thrusting your cock in his tight hairy ass and shagging fuck out of him, with the added bonus of knowing he was straight when alive and that there is nothing he can do now to stop guys like us having our pleasure with him.

Back