francosalo

Forum Newcomer
i'd just like to introduce myself - well, at least, as far as my obsessions go. Well, believe me, they are violent ones. i love snuff and especially the most painful ways to get there. The olden ones were rather adept at such means, crucifixion, of course, being the most famous one. But let's not forget such goodies as sawing in two (hung spreadeagled upside down and starting from the crotch, obviously) and another of my absolute favourites: impalement (the anal way :drool:). Yeah, oftentimes i wish i had been born in Vlad Tepes' times in Romania and had encountered his wrath. Oops, up my ass the well rounded peak of the stake goes, travelling through my helpless body only to exit again at my right shoulder blade. A few nice hours of dying - well, actually one or two days - would have awaited me. Fucked to death by a pole. Can't imagine anything more horrifying and exciting. Plus, of course, the humiliation of a public execution.
So, yes, i'm a perverted snuff lover (with myself at the receiving end).
Btw, if someone knows of someone or someplace to make my impalement dream come true - i am very open to suggestions.
And that is not a joke.
Right, that's how perverted i am. And that's the way i love it and will remain until my (hopefully painful) end.
As Woody Woodpecker (what a beautifully ambivalent name!) would have said:
"That's all, folks!"
At least for the time being ...

Greetings francosalo - welcome to CDG - if you explore the group, you may come across some of our members enjoy the same things too. Ask for help if you have any difficulties with the group.

Meanwhile - enjoy the group - and remember its FANTASY - don't go and kill yourself in the process!!!

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the welcome. As for "fantasy": of course, it is. At least for now ...
But, should i actually find an impaler - well, sometimes reality surpasses fantasy. Don't get me wrong. i know that the reality of impalement (or any other kind of gruesome execution) will be nothing like imagination - but only pain, agony and suffering beyond anything the mind can come up with. Yet, for a true snuff aficionado, to find out the difference is the only way to go, hehe.
So, i guess, i'm serious and not serious at the same time. i'll find out in the end ...

Yeah, i know. And i also know i'm more pervy than most can imagine. Still, i know what i wish for and whether that wish will come true or not is up to the future. Till then i'll enjoy this forum and the snuff of others :)

No one here will judge you for what you are but honestly after years of meeting people with all kinds of fetishes this one strikes me as a really twisted one and I don't understand it, esp the anal impalement part.

Perhaps you can help us a bit here.

Some extremely masochistic thoughts in your post, have you tired hurting yourself? I assume you are aware that anal impalement very likely will be leathal, do you want to die? Feeling a bit suicidal perhaps?

Aren't you scared of dying? How old are you?

Did you have these feelings when you were a kid or developed them later on?

Well, how to begin? First of all, of course i know that impalement will be lethal. That's the way it's supposed to be - after all it's a method of execution, isn't it? So am i afraid of dying? Yes, i guess so, like everybody else. Then why would i want impalement, respectively execution, nevertheless? Because it so radical. It is the end (at least, unless you believe in some kind of afterlife, which i don't). There is no turning back. That exactly is the frightening and exciting, yes, alluring part. Once the stake has passed through the body, there is no more cure. i can't change my mind then - or rather i could but it wouldn't change a thing. There is only a long process of dying (painfully, at that) until the body finally gives up.
i believe that dying is the most personal experience one can have. And the fact that this privacy is taken from me by someone else and that my death fight is being watched fascinates me to no end.
Why anal impalement? i really can't say. Why does one fall in love? It's just something that happens. I can only surmise that it has to do with the fact that it is a kind of "last fuck". And if done the right way it will take the victim a long way to die. Perhaps this is what fascinates me: i will have a long time to ponder that the only way out of this misery is death but i can't hasten it along. In the end, i guess, every impalement vicitm wished for death. Suppose i will, as well.
i got strong feelings for slavery, torture and death since even before puberty. Back then it scared me because i didn't understand what that meant. Today i accept it.
As for hurting myself: no. Can't do it on my own, that simply lacks fun. But my left nipple was burned away once in a session. i remember it was extremely frightening and exciting at the same time. The finality of it. i mean, it won't grow back, will it? So it was: accept it, live with it. And i do.
Right, i am quite twisted. But that's the way i am ...
Btw, i'm 45.

Thank you for your interesting reply, relieved to hear you are not planning on hurting yourself. :great:

Because of the nature of the site we are always vigilant for suicide dudes and we are ready to help such people.

Don't worry, i'm not suicidal. At least not in the sense that i'd kill myself ;-)
So, until i find my impaler, i'll enjoy life!

Hi francosalo. Welcome to CDG. You know, one of the downfalls of suicide is that, for most people, it can only happen once. If it goes wrong, so sad too bad you're still dead. For instance, what if you hang yourself? You get the drop wrong, snap your vertebrae and its over in a couple of seconds. Whats the fun in that. You can go through the absolute terror and pain of suicide and live to do it again with a role play partner. A skilled partner can make you feel as though you are dancing on the edge. But, bring you back with reasonable safety.

So, stay with us and learn a lot about how cute guys die and how living guys appreciate the art of death. You may even find a responsible role play partner here. By the way, Vlad had people impaled through the body, not up the anus as far as I know. He then had his men set the impaling poles in the ground with the victims horizontal and struggling for hours and possibly days. They didn't use spears for this because they weren't strong enough to hold up a body. Instead, they sharpened heavy tree branches that were thick like wooden fence posts. Once impaled and set in the ground the victim was approximately at eye level. This was also practical as it allowed their executioners to torment them.

Vlad would be very at home at CDG because he really got off on suffering and death. He didn't want victims hanging there all limp. He wanted them wiggling and crying and screaming in pain. The executioners worked hard to keep Vlad happy lest they be made part of the show. Vlad was psychotic.

If you like slow anal impalement, check out the Spanish Inquisition. The would add weight to the victim and seat him on a pointy pole so it would slowly penetrate up through the body. Quite gruesome.

Thanks for the welcome, Snerdguy.
i'm sorry to say, but regarding suicide you got it wrong. i'm not planning that. What i want is execution. And yes, i know that role play can be exciting. Been there, done that. Yet, to know deep down that in the end it will not be "the end" has always been a turn-off. So, obviously, i know that real death can only occur once. But that's the point. If it is only role play then it isn't real.
What i mean is, that the fear of the absolute - death - is lacking. And that very fear, plus, in the end, the knowledge that it is going to happen, is the very kick. No play, no turning back, no rescue. i'm afraid that you won't follow my thoughts - and i don't expect you or anyone to. All i hope is that this kind of forum won't judge me too harshly.
As for impalement by Vlad Tepes: well, you seem to have been misinformed (just like Bogart).
Vlad used the form of impalement that he had learned during his imprisonment as a youngster by the Turks.
The victim was laid down spreadeagled on the ground and his ankles were tied to small posts. The stake was cut to be small and narrow at the top and only widened to arms width after about 60 to 70 centimetres. Plus, of course, the very tip was well rounded and far from sharp.
Now one of the executioner's assistants would hold the victim's body (whose hands were tied on his back) down by the shoulders while two other assistants placed the well oiled stake (usually pig fat was used in Vlad's days) to the, (also well oiled) posterior opening of the delinquent. Then the chief executioner would shove the stake in as far as it would go. Following that he would slowly hammer it home with a mallet, thereby taking outtimes to see wether the stake took the desired path trough the body. Ideally this would be along the spine and to the right. The blunt peak end would take care that no vital organ was pierced (thus causing early death) but merely shoved aside by the stake. The direction to the right of the condemned's body secured that his heart was not hit. In the end, the top of the stake would reemerge from somwhere above the right shoulder blade.
Following that the stake was set upright and gravity took over. The vicitm slid down the stake until it became too wide for the vicitm's pelvis to allow further passage (beside all other factors, what a pain this must be!). In this position, the victim could live for about two days before finally succumbing to the inevitable.
Unless, of course, he was given something to drink. A report from the impalement of the assassin of General Kleber of Napoleon's army at the beginning of the 19th century states that the delinquent lived for hours on the stake and was even able to talk. It also states that his agony would obviously gone on for a long time - had it not been for one of the executioner's assistents who (while the executioner in charge was away) gave the impaled man water to drink. After that it took him only minutes to expire.
So, "gimme some water" will not be part of my plan ;-)
At last, Vlad may have been psychotic but, historically, he wasn't any worse than most autocratic rulers of his time. His bad reputation is mainly due to his political opponents at the time.
Nevertheless, wish he were here now and i ran afoul of him ...
Oh well, reality is a bitch at times.

Wouldn't that method have been impractical when impaling large numbers of attackers?

Wouldn't that method have been impractical when impaling large numbers of attackers?

Yes, of course. And i guess that in the famous incident when Vlad impaled hundreds of people to shock off the Turkish army, successfully, by the way, he didn't take such care. Though one can be sure that enough of them lived long enough ...
But usually, as far as is known, he employed the method mentioned. Perhaps because he enjoyed it as a psychopath but rather as a kind of deterrent. After all, a vicitm impaled in a random way would expire after minutes. Gruesome but just a dead body after a short time. A delinquent that writhed and moaned on the stake for hours and days was, obviously, quite a different experience for spectators.
To sum it up: with mass impalements Vlad probably didn't care that much how the execution was done since among a forest of impaled bodies even a few suffering for a longer time would suffice. With one or only several victims the case was different. So, as a victim you were probably better off when you were one among hundreds. I, on the other hand ... oh well, you know.

Thanks for the post! I love this punishment......

Thanks for the welcome, Snerdguy.
i'm sorry to say, but regarding suicide you got it wrong. i'm not planning that. What i want is execution. And yes, i know that role play can be exciting. Been there, done that. Yet, to know deep down that in the end it will not be "the end" has always been a turn-off. So, obviously, i know that real death can only occur once. But that's the point. If it is only role play then it isn't real.
What i mean is, that the fear of the absolute - death - is lacking. And that very fear, plus, in the end, the knowledge that it is going to happen, is the very kick. No play, no turning back, no rescue. i'm afraid that you won't follow my thoughts - and i don't expect you or anyone to. All i hope is that this kind of forum won't judge me too harshly.
As for impalement by Vlad Tepes: well, you seem to have been misinformed (just like Bogart).
Vlad used the form of impalement that he had learned during his imprisonment as a youngster by the Turks.
The victim was laid down spreadeagled on the ground and his ankles were tied to small posts. The stake was cut to be small and narrow at the top and only widened to arms width after about 60 to 70 centimetres. Plus, of course, the very tip was well rounded and far from sharp.
Now one of the executioner's assistants would hold the victim's body (whose hands were tied on his back) down by the shoulders while two other assistants placed the well oiled stake (usually pig fat was used in Vlad's days) to the, (also well oiled) posterior opening of the delinquent. Then the chief executioner would shove the stake in as far as it would go. Following that he would slowly hammer it home with a mallet, thereby taking outtimes to see wether the stake took the desired path trough the body. Ideally this would be along the spine and to the right. The blunt peak end would take care that no vital organ was pierced (thus causing early death) but merely shoved aside by the stake. The direction to the right of the condemned's body secured that his heart was not hit. In the end, the top of the stake would reemerge from somwhere above the right shoulder blade.
Following that the stake was set upright and gravity took over. The vicitm slid down the stake until it became too wide for the vicitm's pelvis to allow further passage (beside all other factors, what a pain this must be!). In this position, the victim could live for about two days before finally succumbing to the inevitable.
Unless, of course, he was given something to drink. A report from the impalement of the assassin of General Kleber of Napoleon's army at the beginning of the 19th century states that the delinquent lived for hours on the stake and was even able to talk. It also states that his agony would obviously gone on for a long time - had it not been for one of the executioner's assistents who (while the executioner in charge was away) gave the impaled man water to drink. After that it took him only minutes to expire.
So, "gimme some water" will not be part of my plan ;-)
At last, Vlad may have been psychotic but, historically, he wasn't any worse than most autocratic rulers of his time. His bad reputation is mainly due to his political opponents at the time.
Nevertheless, wish he were here now and i ran afoul of him ...
Oh well, reality is a bitch at times.

francosalo, a man after my own heart in many ways, I'm not quite as ready to make it final but when (oh yeah!), there are other methods of anal death that I fantasise about too. And I love the thought of doing it to other guys as well, it gets me rock hard!
If you haven't already seen it elsewhere, here's a drawing by the Hun which so turns me on! (Totally inaccurate I know, but hot just the same!)

IMPALED 1.jpg

Thanks, exalia43,
nice to hear that someone else "loves" it, too.
Just wondering, do you enjoy it as an observer, executioner or victim?

Er Hello! Have stustustugoo and I suddenly become invisible? post #18.

:teddybear::shuffle::teddybear::shuffle::teddybear::shuffle::drool::drool::drool:

Attachments

• hun_03.jpg
    hun_03.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 55
  • hun_02.jpg
    hun_02.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 53
  • BDSM_i_00_008.jpg
    BDSM_i_00_008.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 50
  • thor.jpg
    thor.jpg