Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
(CNN) -- The headless bodies of 15 people were found dumped near a shopping center in the tourist city of Acapulco, Mexico, the Guerrero State Public Security office said in a statement Saturday.

The victims are all men between the ages of 25 and 30 years old. Police were led to the bodies by a group of burning vehicles, the security office said.
A 16th body was found in a nearby car. The victim was a 30-year-old man who was shot to death, the office said.

The bodies were not found in an area frequented by tourists, said a spokeswoman for the security office.

"It's a shopping center where locals go regularly, but it's not that far away from the tourist areas," she said. "They were found on a popular highway used to get to the tourist area."
The killings are believed to be drug related, she said.

According to authorities, more than 28,000 people have died in Mexico in drug-related violence since 2006.
Police and military forces have stepped up operations in the region in light of the grisly discoveries.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/americas/01/08/mexico.bodies.found/index.html?hpt=T2

Muahhaahahahhahahahahahah :hard lol:

I am certain we will have pics tomorrow or on Monday

Don't you feel bad for the guys?

They must have pissed themselves with fear when they started cutting their cocks

Then again they should have stayed out of the drug wars.

exactly--the chopped torsos are the fun part; [for us] of course we all feel bad for the the guys but i think it happens rather fast, & in any case, those beautiful young bodies produce endorphins at a remarkable rate, so who knows, some of the cocks may have cum hard as the heads were being chopped . . . these drugs wars are becoming really interesting, especially since we're so close to the border; i really think that we will start seeing decapped bods here soon . . . so guys in the southwest keep your cameras loaded & ready! PS Meat, i hope you are having a really great new year & send warm thoughts from SoCal!

No decaps in the US, no...you have other trademark like those mass shootings at supermarkets. No one is safe while shopping in the US.

What a horrible nation. A judge shot dead today, congresswoman with bullet in the skull...God Knows what next.

There are several mass shootings at supermarkets and campuses every year in the United States.

My granny here is 83 and she has never been to the US but regularly watches the news and yesterday told me about the US - "What a brutal nation, these peope are really insane".

Meatpie, it IS brutal; we are force-fed violence [and straight sex] from our first waking moments . . . my dear departed papa (i'm adopted, but that's another story) and departed mama both worked in a nortorious prison here; i remember going there occasionally at night as a child for dinner [you should hear all of the gates buzz, clang shut, etc.!] and marvelling at how shiny the floors were, and how HOT the prisoners were . . . so i have been immersed in this milieu from my earliest consciousness . . . and like so many other boy children in this country, i was brutalized from the start, in school, and a battered child at home. eventually, i got to go to boarding school, and then into the "real" world, where i of course discovered how utterly infused with brutality our society is. my experiences have taught me one thing however--in my adult life i've NEVER been abused (don't get me started about your boyfriends and what you used to to do them) and will not tolerate abuse of others. from my perspective it's absolutely stunning what those "straight" mexican men are doing to the boys! i know it's happened throughout history, but seeing it up close & personal is another thing, and those torsos are so hot!

I can't find an explanation why Americans and Mexicans are so brutal to each other - shooting 15 people in Tuscon is bad enough but beheading 15 young guys in Acapulco is even worse-off.

We don't see such brutality in Europe.

Sorry to hear about your difficult childhood although I am sure you had your good moments.

I too love those beheaded mexican guys, I can't wait to see the photos.

What is your experience with the dead, in the real world?

it's funny you should ask that--i've had really transcendental experiences with all of the dead i've been with, especially if i knew them when they were alive--young male friends, older male friends, my mother--every one of them after death were instantly different--i'm not being religious here, but there is a change in that you understand that a body is just a container, no more, no less, when you see them vital, warm, breathing, and then cold, losing colour, and quiet. when a body "dies", something escapes--and what your're left with is the shell, although it can be a very enticing one . . . if you are of the understanding that what our consciousness resides in is the brain, then all of us on this little rock are just a collection of chemical brains, with occasionally very attractive containers that house them . . . i think in a way that some of the old Star Trek & Outer Limits episodes really hit the truth close on, as far as the brains vs containers quandry . . . technology has made humans feel so much more powerful and important than they really are--here's the ultimate thing--if we have enough technology to off all of us, what is the point? . . . [i do see mushroom clouds in our future] the dead absolutely do not frighten me--we're ALL meat, Meatpie--and some of that meat is ravishing!

I asked because I sensed you had experience with death, we all do to varying degrees.

You said that humans are a collection of chemical brains....I say that soon we will become a conection of electronic brains

LoL

Technology is giving the human brain capacity it could never reach on biological level.

absolutely agree--the question then becomes, what of the transition, and where does that relegate "obsolete" chemical brains/containers? i think that there have been in existence labs that for years have separated the brain/head from the body for that exact purpose--as an example, that consciousness (especially if transferred to a machine matrix) could very easily travel to planets that current human bodies are unable to. in a way, our conversation is taking place within the beginning of this new portal, in that we are communicating nearly instantly, on a very deep level, in a manner that has not happened before. (at least to our recorded history) and we take it for granted! lol can you imagine trying to talk like this, from our locations, 100 years ago? i think some excitement would be lost in the transaction . . . however, to my mind, some of the great composers were able, even given their technological limitations, to initally create an emotional response, and then with each performance of that work, ellicit the same/similar responses. to me that is why music is so important, and i hope we do not lose it in the transition . . . i think that you can understand why i have been seriously contemplating moving to Berlin because of the music and art. it's the music i was raised with, and really feel at home with. plus the boys & the beer & seeing my very extended family--remember, i am german & spanish . . . hope i didn't digress too far--shouldn't you be in bed now? i want you bright-eyed & bushy-tailed when the mexi-chop pics are released--unless we see them first on this side! Have a great morning!

What music do you like? Berlin is a rather boring, dull city.

I was invited to move there with one of my ex boyfriends but declined.

Paris on the other hand is vibrant, first class European city together with London of course.

Vienna is also a must for anyone who visits Europe.

Classical/Romantic/Contemporary orchestral/chamber/keyboard/vocal--German, French, Italian; Jazz; some Eurotrash, Jay Kay, Kylie Minogue . . . those are my favorites, although excellence always trumps genre. Berlin is a lot like Washington DC [physically & intellectually/emotionally] (been there, done that) seems grey on the outside, but you have to start peeling back the layers like an onion to get to the good parts--where else can you show me a world-class capital that literally melds so many architectural styles, still has an astounding east/west contrast, still has open space from the war that is being reclaimed, has multiple world-class venues for multiple world-class musical/artistic perfomances, the most green space of any major world capital, arguably the best mass-transit system of any capital, the best beer, thriving club/alternative scene, great inexpensive multi-cultural food, fantastic museums, outstanding airports, [Tegel, we will miss you!] motorways, [i can drive the LA freeways blindfolded; the autobahn uncongested is light-years ahead] relatively cheap accomodation/real estate, the MEN; yes, on the other hand, there is always the Bureaucracy in most facets of life, (but that's all of Germany/Europe & the USA) staggering unemployment [but the jobless are taken care of much better than in the US--thanx Hartz IV!], the dreadful long cold winters, (but i like winter travel!) and yes, they do seem terribly rude at times on the street, but actually have an excellent sense of humor if you probe a bit. I have also noticed that the elderly are particularly respected and handled correctly in most cases--that says a lot about a society . . . also remember that Berlin has a very young population, and how strong Germany is financially; the other thing that i really love is the constant construction/rebuilding all over Berlin, especially in the East/Mitte, the new airport--there's an vibrant energy present that we are sorely lacking in the US because of the depression--what other town can you point me to (China excluded, please!) that has so many active construction projects, with so many construction cranes silhouetted against the skyline? Berlin has been referred to as "scruffy but energetic" -- (or similar, i'm paraphrasing) it really depends where you are on your life's journey and where you feel comfortable. because of my history with boarding school, etc,. i am not stifled by an institutionalized environment as some might be; one just has to work through the system and make is work for you . . . here's one shining example of what i love about the Bureaucracy--in Berlin (i assume all of Germany) one must go through an extremely rigorous process to obtain a driver licence and pay approximately US$2,000.00 in fees for the privilege! [Those with better knowledge please correct] Cars must then successfully pass another rigorous process before being allowed out in the wild, and vehicles over a certain age/failing inspections, etc., are prohibited from being on the roadways inside Berlin. Contrast that with the US system, where there is virtually no cost to be licenced, fees are low where inspections are imposed, [this varies greatly because of our geography] and there are no true barriers to decrepit vehicles anywhere--you would be amazed at the condition of some of the drivers and their vehicles in this country, especially LA! [but it is fun!] i know the rest of the world will immediatly whine about high petrol/diesel costs [i have 2 vehicles that run on each] but that is being sorted out as our costs continue to rise to meet true world costs. Paris/France in general is a fabulous place, one that I absolutely have a soft spot for, [remember my first French lover] that has the best food in the world, but again, having been there, done that, as well as London, [where fortunately/unfortunately i am extremely familiar with having lived/worked there--it's almost like "going home again] a great choice for me at this point is Berlin. Almost forgot Vienna--very pretty, but i have to spend more time there, the men are really hot . . . The costs in Paris and London, especially, at least for me are very high. Don't forget Spain, especially in the south-- [anyone here from Mijas or surrounding?] but again, they are having very significant economic issues . . . now please tell us about Bulgaria, in particular Sofia & Varna, although i do have a tiny bit of intelligence . . . hope you are having a great night--best to your Granny & the rest!

Thank you, that was an interesting read.

Back