C

chiico21

No one has made a forum that strictly has just these videos posted. :) Hopefully we can all share what we've got. I love sex with passed out guys, that stay passed out, videos along with foot worship. :horny:

No one has made a forum that strictly has just these videos posted. :) Hopefully we can all share what we've got. I love sex with passed out guys, that stay passed out, videos along with foot worship. :horny:

Welcome to CDG chiico - we have loads of foot worshipers here - and pics and vids of passed out guys, so have a rummage in the various areas of CDG and use our search facilities. If you share some of your collection, the guys here will really like you!!

For these interests you will need to post and look in the 'alive' guys areas, and not the gore 'dead' sections - have fun!

Thanks Jon, I will upload asap

Chico - I moved your posts to the 'alive dudes section' which is the correct area. Be aware that in the process my antivrus software got very agitated over the 'gayforit' links and gave a message that this site was dangerous and could damage computers.

Really? I never got that warning. I promise that link will not harm your computer. And thanks for the move to 'alive dudes' I didnt know how to move it.

Back