Beuen

Forum Resident
Your Lifesize Male Real Doll will behave just like your perfect cute dead guy in bed plus you don't have to deep freeze or plastinate him. All come with fuckable ass holes and mouths and realistic genitals. Check out http://www.realdoll.com :hahahahha:

Last edited:
I see this was previously posted by Kitana Princess. Sorry for repost but the links to the previous posts are now dead. So at least you can now view the pix again if you still want to.

If it has a hairy chest, would be perfect for cold winter nights. Hahahaha!!

Nothing beats the real thing, even if they start to make them hairy.

True, nothing beats the real thing, and these male sex dolls are about $6000 each, so its all pretty academic anyway. Whats the hov lane JV? Back passage? I could probably get a real human plastinate for the same price or less. Preferably with skin on. lol. The price of a plastinate or perfect copy thereof lies between 80 and 15,000 Euros. A human lower leg slice costs 80 Euros, a head slice up to 1,500 Euros and a frontal whole body slice about 11,000 Euros. Reference:http://www.plastinarium.de/en.html

Last edited:
"These male love dolls have both a fuckable anus and mouth which are lined with the highest grade of synthetic skin commercially available, so that your experience with the doll will be nearly indistinguishable from the real thing. The love dolls’ cocks are dildos that can be equipped with optional vibration, made from the same realistic synthetic flesh that you’ll find in the finest stand-alone dildos available.

Of course, realism comes at a price. A typical realistic doll can set you back over $6000. They’re also heavy, and if you want to perform anal sex on your doll, sex furniture like the Liberator Ramp makes it a lot easier. Still, if you want lifelike dolls that you’d almost swear were real, today’s male love dolls are just the dolls you’ve been craving." Reference:http://sex-dolls.net/what-does-a-male-sex-doll-look-like/

Dolls are tailor made to your specifications apparently so you can request body hair haha! Extra for real body hair. I wonder if I could specify body type and age for my plastinate too? Preferably with flexible plastic. Hmm can't decide on the doll or plastinate. Why not have both. Save one for rainy days.

The controversial anatomist Gunther von Hagens, known as Dr Death, is to sell plastinated human body parts online.

Hmm Gunther wants alot more for his plastinated humans.... I'll see if Russia or China can sell them for cheaper. lol.

"The German entrepreneur, whose Body Worlds exhibitions showed human cadavers in lifelike poses, has told clients they will be able to buy the fleshless corpses which he injects with plastic resin over the internet.

The body parts will go on sale from November 3 with whole human bodies available for £61,733.Torsos will be on sale for around £50,154 while human heads will be on offer for £19,495 each." How much for corpses with flesh and skin?

Reference: http://www.devilspenny.com/2010/10/...th-sells-plastinated-human-body-parts-online/

Last edited:
How about a real doll made of human skin? See http://www.devilspenny.com/2009/08/has-grewsome-taste-1900/

"Last winter an unknown man was found shot to death in Chicago. The body found its way into a medical college, where Myrtle has a gentleman friend who is a student. Knowing her fondness for the bizarre, he “skinned” one of the man’s legs, had the hide tanned and sent the pieces to Miss Downing. She took it to a local Crispin and ordered a pair of slippers made. After they were ready she calmly informed him that it was human leather that he had been working upon. She wears the slippers now and delights in frightening her more sensitive friends by their touch. She still has a large piece of the leather left, and is “thinking up” something to make of it, perhaps a pocketbook.

But these slippers of human flesh are only a part of an interesting museum of Miss Downing’s, whose owner seems to be absolutely devoid of the superstitious fear connected with anything human that has been touched by the hand of death. Her collecting penchant seems to run to the daring one of human odds and ends, for a human ear perks gaily upon the wall of her bedroom, while a grinning skull looks down upon her from her dresser." I think Miss Downing was a necro chick....

It's common to find kangaroo scrotums made into purses on sale in the tourist shops in Australia. Purses made from human scrotums complete with drawstrings, are harder to find and understandably more expensive.

Whole male pelvis showing the pelvic floor and muscles without pelvic organs
(Product no.: HP10300004300001)
Stock: inquiry
Delivery time and time of production: 6-8 Months
starting with 12.400,00 EUR Netto
2.356,00 EUR Tax

starting with 14.756,00 EUR
excl. Shipping Costs

Last edited:
True, nothing beats the real thing, and these male sex dolls are about $6000 each, so its all pretty academic anyway. Whats the hov lane JV? Back passage? I could probably get a real human plastinate for the same price or less. Preferably with skin on. lol. The price of a plastinate or perfect copy thereof lies between 80 and 15,000 Euros. A human lower leg slice costs 80 Euros, a head slice up to 1,500 Euros and a frontal whole body slice about 11,000 Euros. Reference:http://www.plastinarium.de/en.html

HOV = High Occupany Vehicle Lane (Car Pool); usually need 2+ pax in vehicle to avoid steep fines . . .

lol I get it now.. would using the doll work in the HOV lane and stop you getting a fine? Question is how good are the surveillance cameras? Hmmm after reading about other people's experience, its not recommended as you could get caught! lol. See news from digitaljournal.com

Houston man uses dummy to drive in high-occupancy lane

How far would you go to drive in the High Occupancy Vehicle Lane? Apparently pretty far for some. In Houston, Texas, see why one local man believed to have caused an accident and major backup on the city's roadway was ticketed.
Life in the fast lane is one of those choices that so many city inhabitants choose. With tight schedules, long commutes and congested highways, it's no wonder that stress can lead to risky and behaviour factor. In order to ease some of that congestion, man cities have added High Occupancy Vehicle lanes (HOV) to some of the more traffic-ridden areas, thereby promoting carpooling and giving priority to those who travel in groups of two or more.
From Atlanta, GA all the way to Canada and even on the islands of Hawaii, HOV lanes are found across the international highways and byways. But how far will folks go to be a part of the HOV group? Lets just say that some people tend to be real dummies about it.
In Houston, TX a chain-reaction accident on U.S.Highway 290 near the city's Beltway caused a massive delay for morning commuters. The HOV lane accident sent one person to the hospital for non-life threatening injuries after a Toyota pickup truck rear ended another vehicle, causing a domino effect involving four vehicles. When police arrived on scene, they found the passenger, dressed in business attire, in the Toyota pickup unresponsive and slumped over.
The passenger turned out to be a mannequin.
The driver of the Toyota, Mike Hooper, a 54-year-old Information Technology Consultant in the area, was ticketed for speeding and unauthorized use of the HOV lane, a fine that can reach up to $200. Hooper was believed to be the driver accused of causing the pile up.
Although HOV lane restrictions vary from state to state, Houston, TX requires a minimum of two living, breathing individuals.
Houston police confiscate approximately one "fake person" from drivers each month using the HOV lane. From the more common fake male to baby dolls strapped into car seats, rule breakers far and wide go to great lengths to drive in the esteemed HOV lane. Drivers are very creative in an attempt to avoid a fine, with police saying they even hear the excuse that they {drivers} believed an infant in the womb counts as a second passenger. Last year, over 4,500 tickets were issued in Houston for unauthorized use of the HOV lane.
According to snopes, in Phoenix, Arizona in 2006, a woman received a nearly $400 US fine for driving alone in the HOV lane. Her attempts to fight the ticket proved futile and stirred some debate over when exactly life begins, drawing support from the Arizona Right to Life group.
In California, a question and answer page on the CHP site reveals just how common this belief can be:
I'm pregnant. The HOV lane requires two persons in a vehicle. Now that I'm eating for two, can I use this lane?
California law requires that in order to utilize the HOV lane, there must be two (or, if posted, three) separate individuals occupying seats in a vehicle. Until your "passenger" is capable of riding in his or her own seat, you cannot count them.
Drivers use methods including reclining the passenger seat and pretending to talk to an invisible person, taping wigs to the headrest, lone hearse drivers transporting the dead and even buckling in the family dog all at the risk of receiving a hefty fine and possibly hurting others.
In 2002, a woman and her very dumb passenger dressed in high-end angora suddenly veered into a Washington state HOV lane, cutting off a school bus full of children and causing a chain reaction pileup that landed more than a dozen victims being taken to hospitals for injuries, many of whom were kids on a school trip. She wanted to cut time off of her morning commute. That same year, WA police issued over 8,500 tickets and 3,100 warnings for unauthorized HOV use.
In the Houston case, Hooper denied that he was using Mr. Mannequin for the purpose of HOV access, stating in the Houston Chron:
“I was not using him for that purpose. I was transporting him somewhere. He was in the front seat.”
However, he refused to disclose the final destination or the events that led up to the crash.
It's just a matter of time before "Wilson" the volleyball shows up in true form!

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/276098#ixzz19nS3ymFb

Back