HTML Generator Sample Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Male Real Doll

Male Real Doll

Your Lifesize Male Real Doll will behave just like your perfect cute dead guy in bed plus you don't have to deep freeze or plastinate him. All come with fuckable ass holes and mouths and realistic genitals. Check out http://www.realdoll.com

Last edited by Beuen; 28-12-10 at 03:49 PM.

Hahaha!! For loneliness days
    - The life is a parentheses between two nothings -
    - Memento homo, quia pulvis es et in pulverem reverteris...

Forum Inhabitant
    That is SO weird - I looked at this website last night :)

I see this was previously posted by Kitana Princess. Sorry for repost but the links to the previous posts are now dead. So at least you can now view the pix again if you still want to.

If it has a hairy chest, would be perfect for cold winter nights. Hahahaha!!
    - The life is a parentheses between two nothings -
    - Memento homo, quia pulvis es et in pulverem reverteris...

Nothing beats the real thing, even if they start to make them hairy.
    m/ ^_^ m/ "The goal of all life is death" - Sigmund Freud

absolutely beautiful

i just wanna know if it'll work in the hov lane . . . ?

Forum Inhabitant
    no freaking way! :-O

True, nothing beats the real thing, and these male sex dolls are about $6000 each, so its all pretty academic anyway. Whats the hov lane JV? Back passage? I could probably get a real human plastinate for the same price or less. Preferably with skin on. lol. The price of a plastinate or perfect copy thereof lies between 80 and 15,000 Euros. A human lower leg slice costs 80 Euros, a head slice up to 1,500 Euros and a frontal whole body slice about 11,000 Euros. Reference:http://www.plastinarium.de/en.html

Last edited by Beuen; 28-12-10 at 11:39 PM.

"These male love dolls have both a fuckable anus and mouth which are lined with the highest grade of synthetic skin commercially available, so that your experience with the doll will be nearly indistinguishable from the real thing. The love dolls’ cocks are dildos that can be equipped with optional vibration, made from the same realistic synthetic flesh that you’ll find in the finest stand-alone dildos available.

Of course, realism comes at a price. A typical realistic doll can set you back over $6000. They’re also heavy, and if you want to perform anal sex on your doll, sex furniture like the Liberator Ramp makes it a lot easier. Still, if you want lifelike dolls that you’d almost swear were real, today’s male love dolls are just the dolls you’ve been craving." Reference:http://sex-dolls.net/what-does-a-mal...oll-look-like/

Dolls are tailor made to your specifications apparently so you can request body hair haha! Extra for real body hair. I wonder if I could specify body type and age for my plastinate too? Preferably with flexible plastic. Hmm can't decide on the doll or plastinate. Why not have both. Save one for rainy days.

The controversial anatomist Gunther von Hagens, known as Dr Death, is to sell plastinated human body parts online.

Hmm Gunther wants alot more for his plastinated humans.... I'll see if Russia or China can sell them for cheaper. lol.

"The German entrepreneur, whose Body Worlds exhibitions showed human cadavers in lifelike poses, has told clients they will be able to buy the fleshless corpses which he injects with plastic resin over the internet.

The body parts will go on sale from November 3 with whole human bodies available for 61,733.Torsos will be on sale for around 50,154 while human heads will be on offer for 19,495 each." How much for corpses with flesh and skin?

Reference: http://www.devilspenny.com/2010/10/c...-parts-online/
    Last edited by Beuen; 28-12-10 at 11:45 PM.

How about a real doll made of human skin? See http://www.devilspenny.com/2009/08/h...me-taste-1900/

"Last winter an unknown man was found shot to death in Chicago. The body found its way into a medical college, where Myrtle has a gentleman friend who is a student. Knowing her fondness for the bizarre, he “skinned” one of the man’s legs, had the hide tanned and sent the pieces to Miss Downing. She took it to a local Crispin and ordered a pair of slippers made. After they were ready she calmly informed him that it was human leather that he had been working upon. She wears the slippers now and delights in frightening her more sensitive friends by their touch. She still has a large piece of the leather left, and is “thinking up” something to make of it, perhaps a pocketbook.

But these slippers of human flesh are only a part of an interesting museum of Miss Downing’s, whose owner seems to be absolutely devoid of the superstitious fear connected with anything human that has been touched by the hand of death. Her collecting penchant seems to run to the daring one of human odds and ends, for a human ear perks gaily upon the wall of her bedroom, while a grinning skull looks down upon her from her dresser." I think Miss Downing was a necro chick....

It's common to find kangaroo scrotums made into purses on sale in the tourist shops in Australia. Purses made from human scrotums complete with drawstrings, are harder to find and understandably more expensive.

Thread Information