robbie

Forum Regular
Insurgents have executed some soldiers they'd managed to kidnap. Two lie already dead and a third is being crucified naked :drool:, whilst the Insurgents look on, with his arms raised after having undergone gruesome torture and whipping. In the meantime a youth digs a pit where the naked soldiers bodies will be thrown.

insurgents.jpg

Robbie, I think most won't appreciate the work you have in this until they try their own photochop! nice work, man

Hi there "thevicegrip" and thanks for the message and compliment. I am already realising that folk on here aren't much into manips, never mind, but I know many do enjoy them as it enables us to portray our darkest fantasies and use our imaginations. The problem is we are probably not going to see stunningly stud like military guys being tortured by Insurgents and what is left over in real life so people like me come along and manip them instead. There are some great 3D images on here of a similar style, particularly hangings which I love, and they seem to go down well I notice. Need to get into 3D some time but hardly know where to start.

Thanks again

Robbie

Hi Robbie!
Thank you for that amazing picture. Our world seems to be small, I found many of your pictures on other sites. Here is another one. Perhaps you can supply a bigger version. Please go on, We all are waiting for more.
Bartleby2

Attachments

• cross.jpg
    cross.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 198
omg fucking hot a fantasy of mine come to life, please give us more robbie fucking hot rock hard boner are these supposed to be american soliders?

Back