Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
In this thread we will post only the cutest dead guys we have - young, lean guys, with beautiful faces. Each user can post only one pic - the cutest dead guy from your collection.

Open eyes/mouth is a bonus.

Disfigured corpses are not accepted however cute they are but small amounts of blood are welcome.

So let's get started...

That's a great set! He's dead on his bed, black socked feet crossed and his cowboy boots on the floor. So freaking sexy. I'll post it when I get home if Markthree hasn't.
I think I found my guy, a dead Mara Salvatruche from Alarma. I never got to post him either, young and tight with a sexy goatee. Just a face shot, though. I can't find it now, but I'm looking.

rest of suicide set

I think this one slipped your mind, Meat. I posted him for sure on one of the old boards. The original text with the pictures said he was a fireman who shot himself while talking to his ex-girlfriend on the phone.

Sorry, I sometimes miss pics and sets users post

Here's my dude:

b36ac015732777

Last edited:
yes, thanks for adding, this lad is awesome

Attachments

• Image43_1.jpg
    Image43_1.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 374
  • Juan_Pablo_Raba_soho_01_05.jpg
    Juan_Pablo_Raba_soho_01_05.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 690
  • Juan-Pablo-Raba-se-desnuda-para-la-revista-SOHO-5.jpg
    Juan-Pablo-Raba-se-desnuda-para-la-revista-SOHO-5.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 407
thanks. thats one has been on the net for years, great that you still like him and post him!! he would be very proud of you and feel flattered

Here's the MS guy I mentioned earlier. Such a cute dead thug. I decided to use him as my first avatar.

Last edited:
I think he was in his twenties. I'll have to check the article to find out exactly.

Attachments

• singlehanging04.jpg
    singlehanging04.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 261
  • singlehang01.jpg
    singlehang01.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 194
wow.. this one of the best verlup!! haha luv it

Back