id have the smelly black socks off of # 8 and id be fuckin that sole meat raw

Fuck this dead mustached hairy fireman is the hottest thing I have seen in my life ! If only he had been murdered, it would have been so much hotter !

I imagine the scene. The hairy fireman is masturbating on his bed when he is surprised by a housebreaker who thought the house was empty. The housebreaker forces him to continue until he cums under the threat of his gun. And then he coldly kills the hairy fireman covered of his own cum, and continue to search the house. Fuck if only this story was real :load:

Last edited:
He's one of my favorites too!!! I love his death scene already though. Suicide in bed, shirtless with his boots neatly placed on the floor displaying his sexy dark socked feet. SO HOT!
Fuck this dead mustached hairy fireman is the hottest thing I have seen in my life ! If only he had been murdered, it would have been so much hotter !

I imagine the scene. The hairy fireman is masturbating on his bed when he is surprised by a housebreaker who thought the house was empty. The housebreaker forces him to continue until he cums under the threat of his gun. And then he coldly kills the hairy fireman covered of his own cum, and continue to search the house. Fuck if only this story was real :load:

Back