drainer kill

another fave kill o' mine...."drainer kill"....love all the holes, so much ta explore inside there n' FUK DEEP

I so likes "hunky dropped" here 2, oh he is sooo soooo hunky n' STILL a sizzlin' HAWT (first kill on da left) :sm (42)::sm (60)::sm (39):
:load::load::load::load:

Here you go Arrow. It's a different view of the same room, I forgot that he's wearing nice tight blue undies too along with his dirty white socks. Sorry this pic isn't as clear but you can still see his hot body.

uh-YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Here you go Arrow. It's a different view of the same room, I forgot that he's wearing nice tight blue undies too along with his dirty white socks. Sorry this pic isn't as clear but you can still see his hot body.

Uh-YAAAAAAAAH, VerlupBUDD ! Them white sockers fer SHURE is real mean n' dirty, pack a real REEK they DO, I just noes they DO...or DEAD !

OH YAH ..... love the sideway look at this hunky BEEFER dropper, whatta
BEE-U-TEE

He ra-RAWKS !!! I LOVE DIRTY WHITE MEAN SOCKS on a manKILL so PRIME !

:sm (11)::sm (11)::sm (11)::sm (11)::load::load::load::sm (45)::sm (45):

SEXcee beardKILL

SEXCEE beardKILL...dude standin' there a lookin', ya NOES he is a growin' a mighty RAGING CAGING fierce THROBBIN' STALK, oh YAAAAH, he SHURE most DEATHFINTELY is !

:sm (15)::sm (15)::load::load::load::load:

OMG ARROW mate, what a cute fucking dead reb

so SEXcee

I really ba-BONE ta this IraqiRebKill...skin so far, so tall n' lean, yet toned, swashbuckle brows n' eyes, SEXcee stache, handsum as any man can be, romantic eyes..

....whatta dreamy, potent KILL...love how his lower gut is exposed, too, rest of his torso looks like all the air SQUEEZED outta him..musta put up quite a strugglee against them manCUM steel coated projectiles PUMPED inta him, but them projectiles WON, they shure deaded DID DEAD !

I m in :sm (35)::sm (35): with this so SEXcee raghead MANkill ! :sm (45):
:sm (55)::sm (55)::sm (55)::load::load::load:

I really ba-BONE ta this IraqiRebKill...skin so far, so tall n' lean, yet toned, swashbuckle brows n' eyes, SEXcee stache, handsum as any man can be, romantic eyes..

....whatta dreamy, potent KILL...love how his lower gut is exposed, too, rest of his torso looks like all the air SQUEEZED outta him..musta put up quite a strugglee against them manCUM steel coated projectiles PUMPED inta him, but them projectiles WON, they shure deaded DID DEAD !

I m in :sm (35)::sm (35): with this so SEXcee raghead MANkill ! :sm (45):
:sm (55)::sm (55)::sm (55)::load::load::load:

:sm (18)::sm (60)::sm (35)::sm (34):

Oh fuck!! The dead young soldier lying spread-eagle on top of his dead comrades....he is SO beautiful, SO perfect. A fresh-faced boy-corpse, mouth gaing, lips puckered, eyes open. I'd like to stick my cock in his mouth and cum all over his magnificent dead face, and suck his dead dick, lick his lifeless balls.

A fresh-faced boy-corpse, mouth gaing, lips puckered, eyes open. I'd like to stick my cock in his mouth and cum all over his magnificent dead face, and suck his dead dick, lick his lifeless balls.

:totalshock:

I think this one slipped your mind, Meat. I posted him for sure on one of the old boards. The original text with the pictures said he was a fireman who shot himself while talking to his ex-girlfriend on the phone.

HE COULD HAVE ALSO HAD FINANCIAL PROBLEMS. YOU NEVER KNOW FOR SURE.

HE COULD HAVE ALSO HAD FINANCIAL PROBLEMS. YOU NEVER KNOW FOR SURE.

True, but...people don't usually get all comfy on the bed to talk to a collection agency, and then go to the trouble of getting the shotgun out in the middle of the conversation.

This whole setup just looks like it was a romantic situation gone bad, IMHO.

True, but...people don't usually get all comfy on the bed to talk to a collection agency, and then go to the trouble of getting the shotgun out in the middle of the conversation.

This whole setup just looks like it was a romantic situation gone bad, IMHO.
Did he get off before he got off? :sm (53):

Can I still add one of my favourites? He has everything I want, open mouth, eyes open and a beautiful body.

My favourite guy will be this......i keep on hardon everyday watching him...meoww

:sm (34): :sm (34): :sm (34): :sm (34):

Yeah I know him, and he's also one of my all-times favorites ....! I had already his pic, but in a poorer quality.

Back