trophy . . . & it looks like a penectomy rather than castration--but still fun . . . need sharper tool, though!

I have another clip of dead soldiers.Thai soldiers lay down and dead on street 7-10 people.

It has been posted before - this specific clip - but it still remains being a HOT vid. He doesn't need a sharper knife - he needs a professional video cam to shoot sharper footage!!!

Another reason to prune your pubes hair... You'l never know when someone cuts of your toolbox! hahaha!

It has been posted before - this specific clip - but it still remains being a HOT vid. He doesn't need a sharper knife - he needs a professional video cam to shoot sharper footage!!!

Another reason to prune your pubes hair... You'l never know when someone cuts of your toolbox! hahaha!

:hahahahha::hahahahha::hahahahha::hahahahha:

Agreed we need a sharper knife and a sharper focus! It's pretty hot how he just goes over to the dead body, pushes it over, then unzips his pants and starts sawing away. I wish I could do that everyday.

wish the video wasnt so blurry is there anymore videos out there with guys getting there cocks cut off?

Back