Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
2755400p.jpg

With just days left before the Festive Season we know many of you won't be around and will travel during the holidays.

Wherever you are on the globe our team would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

For those who prefer the safety of their home our team has lots of surprises and interesting posts that will keep you busy should you feel like checking on the site.

Christmas is usually busy on CDG with lots of members posting and in festive mood, from past experience it's always a party here around the holidays.

:Christmas Tree:

Last two years I had to travel and wasn't at home but when I came back a few days later the forums were running berserk with posts and some members were clearly drunk ;-)

:drunk friend:

Merry Christmas everyone - and a happy New Year.
I'm just going down with a cold or flu, and I'm away over the holidays, so may not be on here again till 2011 - go well everyone!

There is a swine flu epidemic in the UK, I hope you get over it quick and have a great start to the New Year.

Thanks - and yiou!

Happy Carrotmas one and all!

()()
('-')/")
(")(")

merry christmas , and happy new year! for all the members of cgd! ...........robin ************ (france )

merry christmas to you all. i will be working xmas day and boxing day :red with anger: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. but hope you all have a wonderful time. will be on here on news years eve to wish you all a haapy new year.

All the best for 2013 to all here from downunder hehe . new year new CDG's

Back