stustustugoo - Still near the death, the victim has some human rights :yes:

Poor dude, only 18 and look at that hot body, well-built and strong but his attackers overwhelmed him.

They wrapped duct tape around his head basically sealing his mouth and nose and dude suffocated.

What a horrible way to go.

I think he may have pissed himself.

These are the risks of gangsta life, once you get into you will no doubt make lots of enemies.

The markers look like there might have also been a gun shot wound in the chest??? Yes, he is great looker but if I had to go, I would want to go shirtless and suffocate.

FUCK! The guys that wrapped the tape aound this guy must have gotten off watching this guy struggle and wreathe in pain as he slowly died.

Why weren't his jeans removed? I guess neither the killers nor the police were gay enough. Look at the swell of his pec, too, above the #1 marker! He must have had a well-developed chest, and he definitely had a sexy trail of hair from navel to paradise. Not being able to breathe sucks...poor boy.

Dead on, Alex (so to speak) - awesome happy trail! I'm a believer that if you're gonna kill a hot dude, at least strip him naked first. Makes more personal, and frankly more enjoyable for the rest of us who either find him, or jack off to his dead body pics. Just a little consideration is all I'm asking for.

I'll nominate him for CDG hall of fame. Or perhaps FHDG (fucking hot dead guy).

Why weren't his jeans removed? I guess neither the killers nor the police were gay enough. Look at the swell of his pec, too, above the #1 marker! He must have had a well-developed chest, and he definitely had a sexy trail of hair from navel to paradise. Not being able to breathe sucks...poor boy.

Well, they did make him take his shirt and shoes off before they tied him up.

Dead on, Alex (so to speak) - awesome happy trail! I'm a believer that if you're gonna kill a hot dude, at least strip him naked first. Makes more personal, and frankly more enjoyable for the rest of us who either find him, or jack off to his dead body pics. Just a little consideration is all I'm asking for.

I'll nominate him for CDG hall of fame. Or perhaps FHDG (fucking hot dead guy).

The way I would have handled this: I'd have my buddy aim his gun at the guy for compliance. I would tell the guy I'm going to take off his shirt, and then do that. I'd complement him on his beautiful chest while I rub it. (He'd be too scared to say or do anything, of course). Then I'd turn him around and tie his hands behind his back. Then I'd gently put his ass on the ground and then take off his shoes and socks so I could tie his ankles together. Now he's ready to have his mouth taped shut, and then his eyes.

Lying there and gagged and bound, I'd feel up his body, and then unzip his pants. Pull out his cock and make him cum one last time. He might try to squirm or resist, but I'd tell him I'm just doing him a favor. I'd smear some of his cum under his nose. While he's smelling his cum, I'd cut off his briefs and wipe up the remaining cum off his body with said briefs.

Then I'd straddle his beautiful torso and cum all over his chest and face. Mix my cum with his under his nose.

Then I'd finish him off by taping up his nose and watching him struggle.

The way I would have handled this: I'd have my buddy aim his gun at the guy for compliance. I would tell the guy I'm going to take off his shirt, and then do that. I'd complement him on his beautiful chest while I rub it. (He'd be too scared to say or do anything, of course). Then I'd turn him around and tie his hands behind his back. Then I'd gently put his ass on the ground and then take off his shoes and socks so I could tie his ankles together. Now he's ready to have his mouth taped shut, and then his eyes.

Lying there and gagged and bound, I'd feel up his body, and then unzip his pants. Pull out his cock and make him cum one last time. He might try to squirm or resist, but I'd tell him I'm just doing him a favor. I'd smear some of his cum under his nose. While he's smelling his cum, I'd cut off his briefs and wipe up the remaining cum off his body with said briefs.

Then I'd straddle his beautiful torso and cum all over his chest and face. Mix my cum with his under his nose.

You're a fucking bastard, but NICE fucking bastard - you could do that to me anytime

Hey Rand, I'm not quite ready to die yet, but when I am, can I give you a call? That's about one of the hottest "deaths" I've read!!

my pleasure, gentlemen!

The way I would have handled this: I'd have my buddy aim his gun at the guy for compliance. I would tell the guy I'm going to take off his shirt, and then do that. I'd compliment him on his beautiful chest while I rub it. (He'd be too scared to say or do anything, of course). Then I'd turn him around and tie his hands behind his back. Then I'd gently put his ass on the ground and then take off his shoes and socks so I could tie his ankles together. Now he's ready to have his mouth taped shut, and then his eyes.

Great vignette:excellent:

U becum a man @18 then somebody who h8s U wraps shitloads'a tape round yer head &wham! U R dead. Yup, probly gangstaworld. Did leave a good lookin corpse.

what a nice position for dying! he showed us his great well-built torso giving chance for everyone to fantasy on him.
I would lisck his pecs, the stab his abs very slowly, sink my hand in his guts and take out his inners :titfuck:

How did they get that much duct tape on him before he passed out? Must have been in some frat house before they became drug dealers.

Back