Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Forum Inhabitant
    I hope he didn't suffer to much, But what a beauty and a waste I'd make love to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatpie View Post
    Poor dude, only 18 and look at that hot body, well-built and strong but his attackers overwhelmed him.
    They wrapped duct tape around his head basically sealing his mouth and nose and dude suffocated.
    What a horrible way to go. I think he may have pissed himself.

These are the risks of gangsta life, once you get into you will no doubt make lots of enemies.
    Beautiful muscular corpse, tight jeans, barefoot, secluded area, suffocated with duct tape........seems like the perfect date to me

Forum Elite
    sigh.....

victim search executioner exhibsm's Avatar
    100/100% hot, the best for me, Thx.

Poor dude, only 18 and look at that hot body, well-built and strong but his attackers overwhelmed him.

They wrapped duct tape around his head basically sealing his mouth and nose and dude suffocated.

What a horrible way to go.

I think he may have pissed himself.

These are the risks of gangsta life, once you get into you will no doubt make lots of enemies.

Forum Inhabitant
    love to sniff his jeans to snell the drying piss

Forum Resident
    Nice muscular body.

deadcorpse
    stustustugoo - Still near the death, the victim has some human rights

Forum Regular
    What a waste of a great body!!! Any more out there like t his one?

Forum Resident

What a horrible way to go.

I think he may have pissed himself.

The markers look like there might have also been a gun shot wound in the chest??? Yes, he is great looker but if I had to go, I would want to go shirtless and suffocate.

Forum Inhabitant
    FUCK! The guys that wrapped the tape aound this guy must have gotten off watching this guy struggle and wreathe in pain as he slowly died.

Forum Veteran
    very nice! would love to be at his feet!

Why weren't his jeans removed? I guess neither the killers nor the police were gay enough. Look at the swell of his pec, too, above the #1 marker! He must have had a well-developed chest, and he definitely had a sexy trail of hair from navel to paradise. Not being able to breathe sucks...poor boy.
    "The aphorism is a brief waste of time. The poem is a complete waste of time. The novel is a monumental waste of time."
    Don Paterson, poet

Dead on, Alex (so to speak) - awesome happy trail! I'm a believer that if you're gonna kill a hot dude, at least strip him naked first. Makes more personal, and frankly more enjoyable for the rest of us who either find him, or jack off to his dead body pics. Just a little consideration is all I'm asking for.

I'll nominate him for CDG hall of fame. Or perhaps FHDG (fucking hot dead guy).

Quote Originally Posted by alexonedeath View Post
    Why weren't his jeans removed? I guess neither the killers nor the police were gay enough. Look at the swell of his pec, too, above the #1 marker! He must have had a well-developed chest, and he definitely had a sexy trail of hair from navel to paradise. Not being able to breathe sucks...poor boy.
    Well, they did make him take his shirt and shoes off before they tied him up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattai View Post
    Dead on, Alex (so to speak) - awesome happy trail! I'm a believer that if you're gonna kill a hot dude, at least strip him naked first. Makes more personal, and frankly more enjoyable for the rest of us who either find him, or jack off to his dead body pics. Just a little consideration is all I'm asking for.

I'll nominate him for CDG hall of fame. Or perhaps FHDG (fucking hot dead guy).
    The way I would have handled this: I'd have my buddy aim his gun at the guy for compliance. I would tell the guy I'm going to take off his shirt, and then do that. I'd complement him on his beautiful chest while I rub it. (He'd be too scared to say or do anything, of course). Then I'd turn him around and tie his hands behind his back. Then I'd gently put his ass on the ground and then take off his shoes and socks so I could tie his ankles together. Now he's ready to have his mouth taped shut, and then his eyes.

Lying there and gagged and bound, I'd feel up his body, and then unzip his pants. Pull out his cock and make him cum one last time. He might try to squirm or resist, but I'd tell him I'm just doing him a favor. I'd smear some of his cum under his nose. While he's smelling his cum, I'd cut off his briefs and wipe up the remaining cum off his body with said briefs.

Then I'd straddle his beautiful torso and cum all over his chest and face. Mix my cum with his under his nose.

Then I'd finish him off by taping up his nose and watching him struggle.

Thread Information