Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Balaklava, Ukraine, November 2010. 25-year-old jumped from the roof of a block of flats to the horror of local residents.

The police are helpless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuT2AikEigw

Paramedics arrive seconds after the dude jumps but he is instant kill, no one would survive a fall from this high.

They just check him - bo sign of live - off to the morgue you go young guy, where they will undress you naked and toe-tag you.

Lovely shit, very brave guy.

Oouch!!! I would never do something like for love.

Not only I wouldn't do it I just physically couldn't, I am afraid of heights.

Poor dude, he must have been absolutely messed up, he should have tried talking with someone about his feelings before deciding to take such drastic measures to show his affection.

I am sure he was great at the morgue, did you see how he shoe fell of when he hit the asphalt...I would love to smell his shoe or sneakers.

if I were there, would carry his shoe to my home, for sleep with it

:number one: You are my hero metal.

If I suicide dude like this and there is no one around I would first nail him hard, then call the police or never call them.

:titfuck:

Use a condom!, or your DNA will appear at autopsy.

I would take it in the trunk of the car to a quiet place and enjoy it for several hours .... the problem is rid of the corpse after play

If you have a large freezer at home you can keep him there.

I have it, but I do not want see the face of my mother when she goes to freezer to catch fish to dinner!:hahahahha::hahahahha::hahahahha::hahahahha::hahahahha:

Muahahahahaahhaah

:5 stars::rocksss:

That would be a sight to see yeah

I dream of having a naked dead young guy in my freezer, I will melt him with kisses and suck his cold feet like icecream

Yes, he would not rot, and would be a good company in the summer. I imagine sunbathing and sucking a frozen foot nailed to a stick, like an ice cream.

After hitting the ground like that wouldn't he be kind of mushy? I he would break a lot of bones and rupture organs. If you plan to freeze a body, you might try embalming the body with some alcohol like Everclear. I helps preserve the tissue and it acts like an antifreeze. You can chill a being down below freezing and still have them be somewhat flexible. It would also compliment the flavor of what ever appendage you might favor. You could use different liqueurs for different flavor. The only thing I would advise against is penetration. You might freeze your tool which could kill it. :)

the tragedy here is everybody is watching...like we're magnetically attracted to his last seconds

Everybody here watches because this website is for those who are able to find the best in the worst of situations. Wouldn't that make us a bunch of bubbling optimists? :group:

Screaming woman in video

We have just confirmed from source that the screaming woman was dude's aunt.

Back