15+ New Autopsy Videos from Russia - Stiff young guys, feet, opened chest etc

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Dear friends, this is my christmas present for you. I have found a russian site where medical students upload autopsy videos. Some are good quality, some are short, some pretty long. Some are absolutely brutal. Johanna's site has lame shit compared to what I am gonna upload now.

It will take time to download and convert them so please be patient. I will post one new vid every week. Files here are edited and watermarked but premium members will find the raw files in the Secret Room section.

Fuck everyone who left us, Opasan loves autopsy.

Fuck you Opasan. Jo won't post this shit. Meatpie rules.

Happy new year all.

Here is part one of the a long series.

Remember to post and share so that you can have access to the Secret Room. I will remove more people from there in Jan 2009.

part 1

Thanks Meatpie! Happy New Year to you too! Love the video. He was so young and cute. It seems like some of those students weren't enjoying themselves. Maybe they were surprised how young he was like them. I can't wait to see the rest. I hope to find great new stuff for the coming year as well.

yeah, these videos on utube have been moved

anyway thank u very much,Meatpie =D

fuck! didnt notice the date lol, thought it was Xmas present of this year! lol xD

That russian site is gone, those were pretty exciting times as I downloaded around 15 to 20 new autopsy clips of young guys daily.

Then I had to go on a vacation and planned to download more but the site was gone!

thx meatpie but this time not new woman autopsy videos please up load that happy new year

These videos are no longer available.

Back