My wish for 2009

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Please GOD, let my dream come true in 2009!

P L E A S E! :sm (59):

I have only one wish!

1. Morgue job! I want to wash dead guys, toe-tag them and dress them after autopsy.

Please, I am begging you. If I was younger I would have studied for a mortican, I am not lazy.

:sm (47): I am desparate, I so want it, I daydream about moruges every day....and every night.

IT is going ta take mohr than "wishin" PieMan !

PieMan...

Sittin' around n' "wishin'" isn't gonna make it so ..... you gotta develop a plan, day by day, ta make this a reality fer yous.

YOUS BETTCHAS YOUS DOES, oh yah !

NOW.....I advises yous again.....find a dude who is inta gay necro, a mortician, see if u can open up a funeral home that serves the gay community...if not in yer country, go ta mohr liberal, open society...FRANCE, UK, USA, Rotterdam......link up, YOU cud be the Business Mgr, the entrepreneur, the BRAINS behind it all, the business dude...you have so much managerial n' leadership ability, u are a NATURAL ! EXECUTIVE QUALITES too !

Take a course in accounting and management, just ta get the terms n' protocols rite...n' you go out n' find a bud ta partner up with if not there in sum other more friendly country since u have said u are very unhappy not with the people or the sites or yer family but just the repressive nature of your country...go where yous can SOAR ....

...n' in time, let us say in three ta five yrs, u can DO THIS...it is gonna take tyme....now if u just wanna be a morgue worker.....that sounds like bein' bottom man on the totem pole, u wud have ta deal PieMan...wiv...FAT OLD LADIES, KIDS, GNARLED UP OLD MEN, only once in a blue moon wud sum HOT STUD cum yer way !

SO is that what u want??? FAT OLD LADIES n' GNARLED UP OLD DUDES n' KIDS ta fix up in a morgue ?? :eek::sm (41)::sm (22):

Naaah, u can do BETTAH than this, man, I JUST KNOWS IT SO !

Think how u can SOAR in this field.....u don't have the scientific training, BUT YOU DO HAVE THE BUSINESS SAVVY n' CREATIVITY n' COMPASSION ta RUN a FUNERAL HOME.....be the top dog, the owner...serve a thriving gay community, consider ROTTERDAM....or PARIS...or LONDON...even BERLIN....
find a mortician necrobud, they are out there, they are HERE in the USA, like I told u, one in my own city, lotsa gay guys go inta this field of work HERE n' I am shure there, too !

Look at ways to enter this business, go online, there are professional organizations that set standards fer these services...network, make connections, show up n' say u wud like ta learn the business, be an unpaid intern, take sum courses in business...or hey, mortuary science ... it just seems ta me that you are strong in business leadership abilities, but you cud be a business savvy mortician, too !

BUT u wud wanna serve in an area that CATERS to the gay community, that is fer shure...and even there, don't expect every corpse that gets rolled in ta be a FIT n' ACE ATHELETE....lotsa gay guys turn old n' gnarly, too...

N' HEY...do u have ALLERGIES ta CHEMICALS ??? STRONG CHEMICALS ?? cuz' that is what is used in these bods as preservatives, mohr than just "washin"...what about protecting yerself against whateva they DIED from, like TB, or pnemonia, or HIV or AIDS???? You have ta be VERY CAREFUL, dress up like a SURGEON, where plastic gloves, practice strict sanitation....hey, think of the PRACTICAL day-by-day PLUSES and MINUSES of this job !!

I think u wud be better suited for the BUSINESS end of it all, your partner ta take care of the mortuary science stuff, n' when a stud gets rolled in, not diseased or nothin', then u can have yer ...ah...let's say "look"....:sm (48):

Anyway, PieMan, the point I make cuz' I LIKE U A WHOLE LAWT n' u is a TRUE BUDD of mine, oh yah, YOUS BETTCHAS YOU IS....sittin' around yer place over there n' "WISHIN" ain't gonna make any showin', budd...

YOU GOTTA MAKE THIS HAPPEN fer u, gonna have ta develop a plan...HEY, get sum job counselling, we have it here.....go ask sumeone ta help u with this, this is a legit field to work in, needed, necessary, important IT IS important....

BUT I DON'T WANT U JUST A SITTIN' AROUND "WISHIN" yer YRS AWAY, just a pissin' yer tyme away, PieMan, WHEN U CUD BE MAKIN THIS REALLY HAPPEN fer YOU !!!!!

PLEASE ! I know it is scary, uncertain, uncomfortable, going out inta the unknown, but HEY, u can do it..."with a little help from your friends", oh
YAH ! :sm (26)::sm (26)::D:D

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=poUoCggQZd0

Last edited:
Bulgaria is a small country and there are more than enough funeral homes.

Around 300 funeral homes in Sofia alone, burying some 20,000 corpses a year.

STAGGERING!

If you can find necro morticans who are ready to hire us I would be more than happy to leave this shithole and move to the US.

But its not easy Arrow, not easy esp for foreigners. I would try to find a morgue job here.

Remember I was close? I got an offer from a hospital in intensive care, right next to the morgue.

Maybe I shoudln't have refused.

I will stand women if I have to, I just so so wish of washing a real dead stud stark naked on a table like the ones I post.

I have to do it, this is my dream.

Bulgaria is a small country and there are more than enough funeral homes.

Around 300 funeral homes in Sofia alone, burying some 20,000 corpses a year.

STAGGERING!

If you can find necro morticans who are ready to hire us I would be more than happy to leave this shithole and move to the US.

But its not easy Arrow, not easy esp for foreigners. I would try to find a morgue job here.

Remember I was close? I got an offer from a hospital in intensive care, right next to the morgue.

Maybe I shoudln't have refused.

I will stand women if I have to, I just so so wish of washing a real dead stud stark naked on a table like the ones I post.

I have to do it, this is my dream.

OK, PieMan....

Then FOLLOW yer dream......but don't WISH, MAKE it SO ..... look for such jobs, when you land one, see how you can learn more, gain certifications, training they may even pay for (your employer)....this is your passion, so MAKE IT SO .... and in this new year, resolve that YOU WILL FIND GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT as a MORGUE TECHNICIAN, yaaaaaaaaaaaaah !

:sm (45)::sm (45)::sm (45)::sm (45)::sm (55)::sm (33)::sm (33):

My wish has come true, sooner than expected.

Crazy isn't it. And I couldn't take the job :(

Sometimes be careful what you wish for, you might get it comes true!!

But I respect and love you for what you did!!

Thank you.

It all happened sooner than expected. And its not my fault that they store 150 bodies at room temperature and leave them to decompose on the floor.

Otherwise fresh corpses are OK.

I may go back because morgue work is still my dream but obviously not in this one.

You could ask for a transfer to a hospital morgue?

If they do that in Bulgaria. At least you have expertise, the will and the drive to do it!!

Hospital morgues are full of elderly folks

Young fit healthy 20 year olds are brought to the forensic morgue after getting stabbed/car wreck

Please GOD, let my dream come true in 2009!

P L E A S E! :sm (59):

I have only one wish!

1. Morgue job! I want to wash dead guys, toe-tag them and dress them after autopsy.

Please, I am begging you. If I was younger I would have studied for a mortican, I am not lazy.

:sm (47): I am desparate, I so want it, I daydream about moruges every day....and every night.

you better be careful what you wish for.................because you may get it!!.......

Back