Hm that seems really odd that fish would eat the flesh of everything on the body EXCEPT the flesh on the face? Why would that be? The facial skin and muscles are no different than skin and muscles on any other part of the body... Was his head maybe above water? Like if a drowned body got lodged against the side of a dock with the head against the side of it but all the rest of the body under water then I could see how that could happen...

Hm that seems really odd that fish would eat the flesh of everything on the body EXCEPT the flesh on the face? Why would that be? The facial skin and muscles are no different than skin and muscles on any other part of the body... Was his head maybe above water? Like if a drowned body got lodged against the side of a dock with the head against the side of it but all the rest of the body under water then I could see how that could happen...

No information on this case, I too wish we knew the circumstances.

Lucky fish. Mighty fine of them not to mess up his head/face for us necros :hahahahha: So if we caught the fish that ate him, and we ate the fish, does that make us cannibals? :not sure:

Delicious! Yummy Yummy Yummy!

Nasty pirandas bites.
Guy was a victim of the drug wars.
I'll give them that they are getting creative as to how to off their victims.

Back