Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
zchristmastree.jpg

50% MORE DEAD GUYS FOR YOU ONLY THIS CHRISTMAS!!!! SHOP NOW!!!!

SPECIAL COLLECTION!

See there, PieMan !!

You are sooo enterprising.....runnin' such a PRIME SALE as this !!

I is so pa-PROUD of yous, yous bettchas I am !! :sm (31)::sm (52)::sm (8):

I knows yet u is gonna be a real entrepreneur o' sumethin' ta do wiv' DEAD STUDS...yous partner up wiv' a gay mortician stud, move ta a bettah place with a BIG GAY CUMMUNITY, n' open an EXCLUSIVE FUNERAL HOME fer 'em, shure, think 'bout it !

In the meantime, I wanna order the studs in the third row...first, the second lay in from the left, n' the final lay at the far right end, third row !

How mucho $$$$$$ ??? N' does yous FedEx 'em ?? Gotta have 'em by the BIG holly-jolly da-DAY this cummin' wa-WEEK, yous BETTCHAS, oh ya-YAH !!

:load::load::load::load::load::load::load::sm (51)::sm (51):

In the meantime, I wanna order the studs in the third row...first, the second lay in from the left, n' the final lay at the far right end, third row !

How mucho $$$$$$ ???

HAHHAHAHAHAH all dudes cum free for your arrowstud :sm (43)::sm (43):

:sm (32)::sm (31)::sm (52)::sm (8)::sm (60)::sm (18)::sm (63):

HAHHAHAHAHAH all dudes cum free for your arrowstud :sm (43)::sm (43):

:sm (32)::sm (31)::sm (52)::sm (8)::sm (60)::sm (18)::sm (63):

ya-YAAAAAH YAAAAH ya-YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!

oh PieMan, you IS my sa-SANTA !!!!

:sm (56)::sm (56)::sm (32)::sm (31)::sm (52)::sm (8)::D

How come guys don't orgasm upon death instead of just peeing n etc? :(

And how do you know that? Some guys may indeed orgasm? Like hanging?

Dudes shoot deathWADS 'bout 30% o' the time, I know, cuz' buds in the military tell me they see it on their enemy kills n' on their own comrades too.

:load::load::load::load::load::sm (45)::sm (45)::sm (45)::sm (45):

Wow!!Some Beauty faces for kiss and nice mouths for fuck.

Beautiful selection Meatpie. But, overseas shipping has gotten pretty expensive. So, how much would it cost for cloning samples? You can ship them in a small package. But, you need to keep them frozen. I know some people in the livestock industry who are quite good with cloning. They can make a thousand of the exact same steer. I'm not certain how long it takes to bring a human to market size, but there are ways to accelerate cell growth. I might get a whole truck load of a dead hot guy.:happy stud:

Dudes shoot deathWADS 'bout 30% o' the time, I know, cuz' buds in the military tell me they see it on their enemy kills n' on their own comrades too.

:load::load::load::load::load::sm (45)::sm (45)::sm (45)::sm (45):

THey do, really? What more can you tell me about this, my good man?

Back