brian56321

Forum Regular
From a crappy PAL VHS. Most of the scenes are very dark. Not anywhere near as hot as the US version IMO.

Hi,brian56321!About you post Cracker (US) tv series and Cracker (UK series),i found these have three series,can you tell me which series have these scene?I very want to see them,thanks!!!
From a crappy PAL VHS. Most of the scenes are very dark. Not anywhere near as hot as the US version IMO.

Brian thanks for this great post. The guy is hot in PAL or NTSC....VHS or DVD LOL........and as a yank, I think the Brit vics were just as cute

I know I don't have to tell anyone here, but I can't help but mention how hot it is to see the fresh naked male corpse lying there among the living cops investigating the crime. As a fresh corpse he's like them in almost every way, as if he almost could just get up and start talking to them. But he won't, he's there and gone all at the same time, and there's a party going on within.

I know I don't have to tell anyone here, but I can't help but mention how hot it is to see the fresh naked male corpse lying there among the living cops investigating the crime. As a fresh corpse he's like them in almost every way, as if he almost could just get up and start talking to them. But he won't, he's there and gone all at the same time, and there's a party going on within.
Very exciting prose EJ

Watching Josh Hartnet being gagged and tied to the bed shirtless
in the US Version of Cracker made me hard. :fast jerk:

Back