brian56321

Forum Regular
Just a FEW of the deaded guys in this movie. If you haven't seen/own it, I highly recommend it especially if you like deaded guys in (US civil war) uniforms! And there's a great group hanging near the end!

Thanks for posting.

Do you know any other war movies where they have morgue scenes with naked soldiers?

I watched one such move and came hard unfortunately it was ages ago and can't remember the title.

great video captures! I especially like movie scenes of soldiers/guards being koed or dead and then their uniforms getting stripped. The stripping scene is always a turn on for me! I am collecting clips of such kinds and wonder if you have come across this theme. I am download this movie! Cant wait to see it!

In the same movie, look the scene where is stripped to his boots and garments a traitor, inside a tent into the prison.

Oh yes I remember that. But I did not think it was relevant to post in CDG since he is not deaded...

In the movie "The Four Feathers" (2002) there is a scene where the Dervishes have captured an English fort. Lots of scenes of barefoot hanged soldiers, and dead soldiers being stripped of thier uniforms and being worn by the Dervishes.

The opening scenes of the movie "Patton" show the aftermath of the battle of Kasserine Pass. Lots of dead GIs being stripped by whole families of the local Nomads.

@ First_Hussar, thanks! I know both of the movies and always find the scenes hot -- seeing those once powerful soldiers lying motionless on the ground and their authority uniform getting stripped are so hot! I am collecting scenes like this shown on TV and movies. Do you know more?

In Hercules and the captive women, the hero kill a guard and start stripping him on scene (show only a little bit of stripping but it is already a great turn on)

Hi springsjohn, one of my favourites scenes was in "The Green Berets" with Johny Wayne. It takes place during the early stages of the Vietnam war, and there is a scene where the American fire base is overrun by Vietcong and NVA troops. There are great scene of VC stripping American troops of equipment, boots, etc. The only problem I have with this is that the movie producers did not know anything about the enemy in reality, and portrayed them all running around in black leather boots and what look like mechanics overalls. You said above that you like seeing soldiers on the ground, having their authority and uniforms stripped from them; it would have been much more enjoyable for me if the American soldiers were being stripped by barefoot/sandaled VC in thier ragged uniforms, being humbled and humiliated by "barefoot peasants"

Would've given anything to be an extra in the "lay the barefoot corpses end to end" scene!

would you be so kind to upload some of the clips you have? pierrepju has some nice clips on his you tube page

I love western movies when guys get hung with their boots on. Nothing like a dead guy with his boots on.

OUTLAWBIKER

Back