stustustugoo

Forum Elite
Established Member
THE SECRET ROOM IS GREAT!
MASSIVE PIC COLLECTIONS,
AMAZING VIDEOS
GREAT THREADS!
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!

:hi bye: Glad you like Rick, thanks for your kindness.

We take good care of our elite posting users, they are the forum's biggest weatlh.

Some of the elite guys have been with us since the day this site was born and haven't betrayed the community although they were "invited" to move to that other site.

I hope I could get in oneday lol I'm the one never betray CDG xP lol best forum ever!

i sooo wanto to be there :'(

c mon people,
less talk , more action!!!!
SUPPORT CDG!!!!!

Just wondering, how does one become an elite poster and get access to the secret room? Any decap head pics there?

Lots of beheaded dudes and hanged guys, yes.

I have been a loyal member since close to CDGs inception and this is the only one where i am not allowed in, but that is my own fault. You have to contribute to the board by posting pics & vids making donations.

True, we value our members greatly but we have strict rules that everyone must follow and we make no exceptions as to how members are accepted into the elite group.

i soo want to join! :'(

just came from another hot time in the secret room!!!!

interesting

the secret room has many more complete sets, i prefer complete over partial.
more to enjoy!

just came from another cum splattering good time in the secret room!

:muahha:

Good to hear our horny members are cumming hard...

We really do not need an blow by blow or in your case, splat by splat review everytime you visit the secret room. We get the picture. It is the place to be. Some of us cannot afford the required donations - which when required or amounts are predetermined aren't really donations but payments, to get in nor do some of us have the time to scour the Internet endlessly to find things to post. We all do what we can, some apparently do it better than others. We appreciate that you are enjoying the Secret Room but it is coming across in a way that I do not feel you intend it to. There are much more important things in life. I am sorry if I am offending anyone, I just have to vent somewhere and this thread hit a nerve. I found out today that an immediate family member is terminally ill - HO, HO, HO Merry Christmas.

Back