For me it is the dying, slowly burning to death, the screaming, writhing and struggling. Given that I'm more of a masocist than sadist, I prefer to picture myself burning at the stake.

A. I usually have sex with him first, then he kills me (or I him).

Wow, so you guys are into this for real, not roleplay? How do you even get aroused when real people are suffering? (I am not trying to judge, just trying to understand how people are wired.) Thanks.

My fantasy scene starts at A: a point where I think I'm in control of the situation, and have no idea I'm about to be murdered. Perhaps I'm coming on to the guy who's about to shoot me, using my body to get what I want -- as I always do -- and thinking it'll work on this guy, too. He plays along for a while, until he tires of the little game, and out comes his silenced .45.

I'm taken totally by surprise, genuinely shocked that anyone would dare do this to me... but I have only a moment or two for the shock to register before he starts pumping slugs through me.

I die on my feet after the second or third slug rips through me. As soon as he stops pulling the trigger, I drop like a sack of cement. Now, the guy I thought I had wrapped around my little finger takes ownership of my fresh corpse and has his way.

All 4 parts are equally important as its the overall process I enjoy fantasizing about

I'd rather he already be dead, and in good overall condition...and certainly FRESH. Ideally, he's a frat boy who died from alcohol poisoning during a hazing event.

I quess, I would like A-D. My story would start, as the motorcyclist is riding in the country. A sniper shoots him off his bike and the motorcyclists dies, with a great death stare. The sniper would take his dead body into the woods and have his way with it. When he is done with him, he would bury him. Than he'd go back to the side of the road and wait for another guy to come by and start the process all over again.

I'd like to see the whole death, starting with B.

Watching the whole thing. Beginning with the event that sets the guy on his inexorable path to death, through the long (or short) process of dying, and ending with him lifeless. I don't really want to watch a person suffer, but this was proposed as fantasy. So my victim must be male, young, smooth and attractive. The more blood and pain, the better. Groups welcome, too.

I think mine would be taking a hike and finding a guy who fell and is almost dead. Knowing he is close to death, undress him, kiss his bloody lips, lick his nips. I notice his breathing has become labored, so I start taking his pants off, then his underware and start sucking on his cock which becomes hard. All of the sudden I notice the convulsing and he dies with his dick in my mouth. To be honest, i would then want to sit on his dick before it goes down. Really would enjoy sitting on that dead dick

mine would probably start when he is brought to my prison sentenced to death. don't care what crime and particularly like the convicts that got wrongly convicted and sentenced to die. first time I see him will be his being made to watch the first of many executions he will be watching until his own date being executed by me. I see him as I put other convicts to death in front of him.

Back