Awesome add, studpuppy. This was a great movie. There were also scenes under the church with the guy dieing after his lungs were removed. Thanks for posting the screenshots!

It is indeed a waste they did not show the process of stripping the guys and cutting em up. Lol. Let's your imaginations run wild

Love the part on the first Jeepers Creepers when the monster cuts off the cops head and then eats the tongue out of it.

jeepers4.jpg

Second part when the guy gets his head taken off by the monster is equally hot!

This is the guy who got his head taken off by the monster.
6a00d8341bfa3f53ef00e54f24e0d58834-640wi.jpg

This is a still from that scene.
JEEPERS_CREEPERS_2-6.jpg

I like this guy better than Justin Long he looks like a real man.
Love the part on the first Jeepers Creepers when the monster cuts off the cops head and then eats the tongue out of it.

jeepers4.jpg

Second part when the guy gets his head taken off by the monster is equally hot!

This is the guy who got his head taken off by the monster.
6a00d8341bfa3f53ef00e54f24e0d58834-640wi.jpg

This is a still from that scene.
JEEPERS_CREEPERS_2-6.jpg

Good lord those scene's from both JC films were badass. Fantastic to find all the goods in one spot, and so very nice to see others with equally raunchy taste.

I love the guy of the movie Jeepers Creepers 1. It's a pitty that we can't see his barefeet on the film, mmmh! His socked feet a little bit, I remember.

I love this film... just imagine what that monster is doing to the male victims.. maybe it sucks the guys cock first and slowy eat it and also their balls.. yummy!

i have to say this was my favreat moive simply beclase of the men in it hot bodys nice deaths love the tatto always made my pants shorter ;)

Back