Luv Jeepers 2, when the blonde kid gets swooped up. I always wondered if he was totally devoured, instead of only one piece. It would be awesome if they could have shown the kid being eaten in the creature's lair.

Clip from Jeepers creepers 2 , How the hell did the creeper remove the guys upper clothes and what did he do with it , Why was that guys belt and top button on his tight jeans also undone ,both films are cool heard there is a 3rd on the way.

Why do you care? :p Look at the result! Beat off so many times to Justin Long at the end of the first movie.

Clip from Jeepers creepers 2 , How the hell did the creeper remove the guys upper clothes and what did he do with it , Why was that guys belt and top button on his tight jeans also undone ,both films are cool heard there is a 3rd on the way.

that's why I loved about how Dante (the character) dies on that movie ��

Jeepers Creepers 3: Cathedral -The Sceptical Sargent tubbs assembles a task force hellbent on destroying the creeper.
Director: Victor Salva
Writer: Victor Salva (screenplay)
Stars: Meg Foster
Gaylen Brandon

Gina Philips
Trisha Jenner

Jonathan Breck
The Creeper

Stan Shaw
Sheriff Tashtego

Michael Papajohn
Frank - Tow Truck Driver

Dave Davis
Swat 2

Joyce Giraud
Deputy Dana Lang

Carrie Lazar
Beth Mathers

Chester Rushing
Buddy Hooks

Don Yesso
Swat Team #1

Brandon Smith
Sgt. Tubbs

Patrick Thomas Cragin
Luke

Jordan Salloum
Kenny Brandon

Ryan Moore
Kirk

Michael Sirow
Michael Miller --------Set between the first and second film, Sgt Davis Tubbs assembles a task force to destroy the Creeper once and for all while growing closer than ever before to learning the secrets of its dark origins, as the monster terrorizes a local farming community. Filming Locations: Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA

Justin Long's reaaly cute. The director's kind of a creep-here's a blog post about him; some intersting speculation about his criminal past and Justin's death in the comments section:
Salva is in on all of this. The first ‘Jeepers Creepers’ features a monster which embodies all the cultural anxieties of the sexual predator — it drives a beat up old truck, it “dresses like a man, but only to hide the fact that it’s not,” and it has to scare you first to know if it likes you. Throughout the movie, Salva is clearly admitting something about the monster within him, the impulsiveness of being a pedophile, and the fact that it cannot stop. But I also think the movie shows resentment toward Salva’s accuser, Winters, who’s testimony put him in jail. The movie ends with the boy being captured and killed, and in the final shot the camera slowly enters the vacant skull of the dead boy, and the monster’s eye suddenly fills the screen, looking back at the audience through the carved out body of the boy, but now the monster is wearing the boy’s eyes, as though Salva were looking directly at Winters and saying “Frances Ford Coppola is my Executive Producer, bitch. And I have a camera.”

The big quote from the movie is that the monster only emerges “every 23 years for 23 days.” Sounds like the prison term of the pedophile. You catch him, he spends time in prison, he gets out and reoffends again immediately. Salva knows and is playing with these ideas. I read about the director’s history and child molestation the day before seeing ‘Jeepers Creepers’ in a completely empty theatre in 2001. Scared the shit out of me.

Back