Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
One word - natural selection.

Life on Earth has been evolving for millions of years, humans only appearead around 200,000 years ago.

For 200,000 years they mated and the female preferred to get fucked by fit, strong healthy and handsome men.

Undoubtedly there were ugly dudes, not fit, or deformed.

No chance as the natural selection process elimintated them, they just died out.

A small gene pool was left during the so called bottleneck events where human population only just survived with a few thousand individuals.

Amazing that we are all decendants of a small number of those surviving individuals.

And now look at those beauties above again, the culmination of thousands of years of evolution and natural selection.

Aren't they just perfect?

Unfortunately I don't have an anwser as to why some men like other men?

And some like them dead?

And why some str8 men admit that they can get a boner from a fit young naked dude even though they are disgusted by the thought of having sex with another man?

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Your question was posted along time ago so I hope ya get this but heres some theories,

guys likeing other guys is a step toward creating another single gender race as very few exist.

guys liking dead guys may just be a passing evolutionary accident or perhaps it is the beginning of a necrophilic breed of human, capable of breading with the dead.

straight guys who can admit they get a hardon from other naked guys but find the thought of sex with them disgusting is some kind of malfunction in the brain where what they want is twisted around what is socially accepted, (I just think those dudes are weird)

In my (albeit very limited, I'm too shy) experience, men of whatever persuasion are more comfortable with other men; I am completely comfortable with the big hairy muscular ones because once you pierce their facade, they are usually really fun to play with & I was also raised by one . . . I can't think of most cultures where "doing their duty" by fucking women is anticipated with relish; rather, it seems to be a job that is expected, but not too much joy comes from actually doing it. The guys are thinking about their buddies, or the hot muscular gay they know they probably don't have a chance with, but jerk off gallons to anyway. It's also a power thing, and again, depending on the culture, guys fucking others whatever their persuasion is, is not the mortal sin it is in Amerika . . . I'm specficially thinking about certain Latin/Euro/Arab/Polynesian cultures . . . then again, I may be biased because I'm also one who has never had sex with a female . . . in my experience, females have always been strong/tough along with the men, so I'm cool with women carrying their weight in all capacities--actually, I'm drawn to strong bodies/personalities of whatever gender, etc. At least you avoid many of the coy games that have infested modern society.

As to blood lust, which this is all about, I always find it extremely fascinating that the "Straight" men doing the beheading/dismembering (see latest video!) seem to have a crescendo of action/vocalizing where if they are not cumming when that head comes off, they may as well be; it's an established fact that soldiers through the ages have cum when stabbing/clubbing/lancing/beheading other men; the testosterone & adrenaline is off the charts when they are out there "defending the fatherland" or whoevers land . . . why do you think there are paid mercenaries? They get off on it, if not overty, certainly back in quarters when they indulge in bloody re-plays/fantasies, which is also true of the majority of LEO's who adore inflicting pain/damage on the cuffed/restrained. (I also speak from experience here!)

Gay necros get to surf at the top of the blood lust with most of the testosterone & adreneline, but, the difference is that we are actually paying in an ass-backward way great respect to the body & spirit(s) that formerly inhabited it . . . something the "straight" men miss when they're so intent on destroying/mutilitating all of those beautiful men & their bodies!

Interesting thoughts meatpie, u r a genius!

Back