salievan

Forum Regular
We met him at a symposium on the development of chemical industry, where I went for the firm. We encountered during lunch in the lobby and talk. His name was Alex, he has worked here at the pharmaceutical company that, unlike us, are not specialized on antibiotics, and the vitamins. After the break, we sat together in the back row and chatted: we found other common interests, in addition to pills and injections.
The workshop ended and we went out into the street. Only now, after leaving a business center with its powerful air conditioners, I realized how sultry and hot, was today: the sun was already inclined, and the temperature surpasses 30 degrees. I invited Alexis dinner and we went into a cozy restaurant nearby.
We have made a booking, the waiter brought aperitifs. Restaurant Air-conditioning, though, and created some cool, yet was not up to par. I took off his jacket and hung it on the back of a nearby chair. The shirt was wet and stuck to my body, facilitate it and repeating it all relief. I caught his hot look: he clearly showed interest in me.
- I briefly - said he pushed his way behind my chair and flew off somewhere deep into the restaurant. However, it was not long enough, and I had time to delve into their thoughts. They were sad: the case for the company were not important, and it is possible that soon I could stay out of work. True, I had a contract and insurance, so that in case of dismissal, I could count on a big "Taxed".
Finally, he returned and we proceeded to dinner ...
We again took to the streets filled with heat. The time was not yet too late, to-morrow was a holiday, and came to the symposium to explore the city sights. In short, leave us clearly not wanted, and I invited Alex to come to me:
- Maybe, come to me, my hotel is two blocks from here?
- I have a better suggestion: go with me. I live in the suburbs, there is quiet, calm and elegant next to the lake. Better than your stuffy hotel.
- OK. Only I still need to go to him, change clothes, take the smelting and send some papers to the central office.
- Oh, come on! Only lose time. Paper can be sent from me, and as melts, we'll think of something - she slyly winked, and I agreed.
We sat in his car, parked nearby, and after 15 minutes had already raced on suburban highways. He led a fairly smartly: in the deserted city streets speedometer showed 100 km / h and out of town and did approaching 180.
Turning into a side road and drive about three miles, we drove into the tidy yard, got out and walked toward the house.
- At home I have a little rule: I hope you do not complicate it. It's a habit since childhood: to walk home without shoes, barefoot. I adhere to that principle himself, and demand from others - with these words he opened the door, entered the hall and took off her shoes.
- Sure, no problem - I said, entering the house. I took off his shoes and followed him.
- Come, come at home. Over there - on the table fax. You probably hot, do not be shy, take off your jacket and shirt, and she to you tightly welded. I'll cook us something to drink.
I was alone. Still it was hot, and I decided to follow her advice: his coat, and a second's hesitation, his shirt was left topless. While I sent the paper, he returned with a tray on which stood a bottle of champagne and two wine glass.
- The shirt I will throw washable. Do not worry, she will have time to dry.
Already much later and most other circumstances the thought occurred to me that even then he knew that the shirt I no longer useful ...
We drank champagne.
- Well, we run a swim, - suddenly he said, threw a light suit, and was completely naked underneath. - Catch up! - It is the force pushed me onto the couch, and he jumped out the back door.
Without hesitation, I took off his pants, underpants flew them, and I rushed to catch up. Run without panties was pretty uncomfortable and I realized that I look pretty ridiculous. I caught up with him on the shore. He ran with a running start into the water and flopped back, creating a lot of spray, and I followed him. Naked, we are floundering in the water, fighting, splashed, pushing, and then somehow imperceptibly dalliance turned into a kiss.
Only then I noticed that we are on the coast are not alone. Not far from us and the fire burned is a group of young people: a man 6-8. However, I soon calmed down, realizing that they were to have no case. They also swam naked, and one couple on the shore generally had sex, with absolutely no consideration for others.
Suddenly Alexei again sharply pushed me in the chest, I did not keep his balance and flopped into the water. And he jumped ashore and ran to the house. Rising to his feet, I rushed after him. Now run it was easier because my dick took stable horizontal position and was ready to fight. At this time I caught him halfway on his back and knocked to the ground. He began to break out and kick, but I leaned on him all over, and swung his gun stuck between his buttocks. He cried, and his hands gripped the earth, leaving a deep mark on it. The first time was the most expansive and we both finished pretty quickly, deciding to still continue in the house. Then I had a hot shower and a large elegant bed in the bedroom ...
When I awoke, the sun was already hard fuck, breaking through the thick curtains. I lay on a huge bed of a smooth one. Blankets were not, and my sheet was covered with dried semen. "How many times have I finished? 10, 15? This has not happened! "
I got up and went first thing in the shower. My dress was nowhere in sight, and I decided that it remained in the lobby. I had to go as is. "Strange, I thought, looking at the wardrobe. Today, this room looked like something else. The door was here ... Hmmm ... Yesterday hormones clearly a sharp blow to my head! "I went into a small hallway ...
I pushed open the door and got in quite a dark room. He waited for me there. I looked at him, looked around the room and understand everything ...
... Such men as he was called by hunters and hunted them to ordinary people who do not have a corporate or public insurance. They chose a victim, send a request to the Department of the Ministry of Health and received permission to eliminate the victim. This whole procedure was arranged mass constraints. For example, it was strictly forbidden to kill on the street or use any other forms of violence in public places. Hunter was supposed to lure the victim into their territory. Further required to comply with the formalities: to produce a license, permit the Department to eliminate and resolve to contact a lawyer. After this, the victim passed the complete disposal of the hunter: and there is already permitted to any of the methods of violence. Each hunter's discretion: one could immediately kill or produce all sorts of torture. However, hunters generally were people with compulsive tendencies, so expect a quick and easy death victims do not have to. But even here the arbitrariness of the executioner was limited to: the resolution on the elimination of normally operated two days. After this period, a hunter came to the representatives of the Department who have been documenting the death of the victim and take the corpse.
However, even two days - the period is more than enough to sacrifice experience the hard way in the truest sense of the word all the possible torture. In large cities, there was a special underground type of business: pirates (not without the participation of the hunters) to sell special CDs, which was recorded by the whole process a real penalty, and it was delivered on such a grand scale that many have learned to victims of his friends and acquaintances, executed a few months ago. Moreover, often friends and colleagues still get CDs in the mail that were usually made at the initiative of the hunters, to bring the sacrifice of great anguish.
I, like most of my friends also bought several such discs: Penalty girls looked, but came across to me and men. Execution of a guy based on standard principles. Before beginning execution of all required to strip naked, followed by a variety of torture: from burns heels and nipples to amputation of fingers and cutting off ears. In the final part of the execution of the victim are usually castrated in order to deprive the final orgasm. After this, cutting off the head, hanging, and in rare cases, the man pushed onto the count, where he was dying for several hours.
Permit the elimination could be granted is not for everyone noticed the hunter. There were many social and formal restrictions. For example, the death toll could reach men 22 to 35 years only if they were not married for more than two years or not have children in wedlock. Avoid falling into the risk group can be, and if the person had a special corporate insurance policy: it provide large companies in its social package. Insurance mechanism lay in the fact that companies pay for workers with special contributions, while not every company's Department of the Ministry of Health has provided such a right, and buy insurance in person was impossible ...
- Good morning, Dan! - Alexei said - well, you and sleep: I have an hour and a half waiting for you here. Well what are you, come in, do not be shy. I believe that you have understood?
- Yeah saw no fool! - I replied.
Looking around, I saw the gallows, a wooden deck with her stuck in a huge ax and nearby sharp steel pin. For the most disk I knew that the pin sit down severed head, and vividly imagined how it would look mine. True, I am well aware that flutter uselessly, that all legal formalities are complied with - mosquito nose will not undermine, but still in my heart resisted, trying to find a loophole for escape.
- Do you have permission? You could not get it today!
- Dan, do not be so boring! Of course there is! - He handed me the paper, I ran her eyes, and in answer to my look look said:
----------------
to be continued in next topic

You are a very talented writer. It would be wonderful to be delivered to you for that special offing.

Back