LTmyselfni

commentator w/out one
Right behind you ready to cut your throat
My computer was fucked up...still is a little bit. Takes 4 hours some times to connect to the internet...I figured that was comprised so i had it wiped n cleaned at a computer site...BS! Now it can take up to 4 hors to get on the internet! WTF!!!! So I will have have a new tower in 2 wks. Meatpie please do not delete my account, I was doing my my job being here as much as possible. At least I wasn't COMPRISED! I have missed you guys so much! It, been like watching your house burn down and you can do nothing about it............. :wtf sign::pass out:

so rep power is removed as a punishment....how sad

Last edited:
Hi LT, thanks for dropping by I regret to hear you are having PC problems.

Hope you get it all fixed soon.

Reputation is dynamic yes. No posts for some time and your green bars vanish.

Life's just not fair.

I agree that life is unfair but i do not agree that the green bars being gone was an unfair thing to do...I had disappeared too and therefore I got my just deserts. All is fair in love and war, of course I prefer the fall out from war! Thanks to all of you guys who participate in a greater capacity than I. Thanks Meatpie for providing a class 1 web site....RAWWKK ON !!!!!!!!!!!

Thankkssss dude, I hope things start to improve for you soon, you had a rought time last couple a years

LT, I turned around to tell you something and you weren't behind me at all. What a disappointment:) Anyway, I was going to suggest that, if you had your computer wiped and it still takes up to 4 hours to get on the Internet, the problem is not likely to be with your computer. Even an ancient computer should be able to get on in a matter of seconds. You might want to talk to your service provider.

LTmyselfni,

In addition to Snerdguy's suggestion of talking to your service provider, you might want to try restoring your PC from the recovery discs. The recovery discs will put your PC back to the way it was when it came from the factory. If you have any files you wish to save, transfer them to another storage media, i.e. flash drive, burn to CD or store on an external zip or hard drive. Put the first disc in and follow the prompts. You will want to run an updated anti-virus scan prior to and after restoring. Make sure the anti-virus has the latest updates and do a complete scan of all files and disks so it can look for any virus signatures. Run a full scandisk and a full disc defragmenter on all drives prior to and after as well. The scandisk will check for and fix, if possible, any damaged or corrupt segments on your hard drive. That kind of stuff happens when we delete and add files over time and do not shut down properly, etc. Depending upon what operating system you have, you will need to perform the updates, etc. after the restore. This will reset the defaults on everything and if you had no issues getting online with this PC with the same service provider prior to the issues, then it may correct the issue. This will take a bit of time, but it is cheaper than buying a new tower. This works for Windows machines. If you have an Apple, I cannot give you any advice as I am not familiar with them and their operating system. I hope this helps. I have had to do the same thing myself. Not fun, but saved me some money in the long-run.

Fideliodemo

Back