Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I met a young guy on the internet who works as a forensic technican in a morgue in Russia.

It's unbelievable but unlike morgues in the US there is not too much control and morgue staff sometimes like to have a little bit of fun and take videos of naked dead bodies getting all cut up.

He showed me a long morgue video of how he autopsied dead women while his friends laughed and joked around.

He is very sick but to my big dissapointment he likes only girls although he didn't admit it when I asked him.

I am so disappointed it just aint real.

Why only women, why is it so hard to find a an autopsy video of a handsome young man and so easy to find dead women, I have this video but won't post it.

I am sick of dead women.

Woman, alive or dead, they bore me sick.
Would like to see an autopsy of a young guy (25) or so, who drowned
in a pool or died from a drug overdose.

:'( ....

I forced myself and posted some dead girls but now that I have seen those autopsies and those wet pussies I feel sick to my stomach I don't want to post women anymore.

Women are gross, a young fit dead guy is the most beautiful thing on Earth for me.

to my understanding, more men are attracted to gore stuff than women; and men generally love to watch women. sorry for appending to an old posting!

Men who like to watch the cutting up of dead women are probably major control freaks who haven't been able to have their way with a living women. Seems to me that such people could also take considerable pleasure in the violation of a male corpse just because of their need to control and dominate. Maybe it could be suggested to such a person that a video of them violating a young, good looking man in a dominating fashion would also be popular the Internet. If the morgue oversight is so lacking, it shouldn't be to difficult to do disturbing things to a male corpse. Perhaps they just need some ideas.

If you're sick of dead women, why do you post pics of them on the forum?

I met a young guy on the internet who works as a forensic technican in a morgue in Russia.

It's unbelievable but unlike morgues in the US there is not too much control and morgue staff sometimes like to have a little bit of fun and take videos of naked dead bodies getting all cut up.

He showed me a long morgue video of how he autopsied dead women while his friends laughed and joked around.

He is very sick but to my big dissapointment he likes only girls although he didn't admit it when I asked him.

I am so disappointed it just aint real.

Why only women, why is it so hard to find a an autopsy video of a handsome young man and so easy to find dead women, I have this video but won't post it.

I am sick of dead women.

I agree. One of the most disgusting sights is a woman's severed head, so unattractive.

Men who like to watch the cutting up of dead women are probably major control freaks who haven't been able to have their way with a living women. Seems to me that such people could also take considerable pleasure in the violation of a male corpse just because of their need to control and dominate. Maybe it could be suggested to such a person that a video of them violating a young, good looking man in a dominating fashion would also be popular the Internet. If the morgue oversight is so lacking, it shouldn't be to difficult to do disturbing things to a male corpse. Perhaps they just need some ideas.

I am not agreeing or disagreeing with you, but then, how about men who like to watch the cutting up of men?

because there are many sick men but very few sick women. and out of those sick men only small number are gay.

I am not agreeing or disagreeing with you, but then, how about men who like to watch the cutting up of men?

Some people are natural necros. They don't have any reason to be like this, they were born necrophiliacs just like some pedophile are born. But I think there are more people who get into necrophilia because they just want to fuck and object, not human being. I know many guys who hate women so they would like to cut them and fuck their corpse. They don't want to hear her speak, they don't want a person. Many psychopaths are like this and that's why many serial killers will have sex with the corpses.

I F-F-F-F-FUCKING LOVE pics of dead women/girls makes my Alberta beeef throb like a motherfucker but can't find anything of any SUBSTANCE anywhere else , I get the feeling u guys don't like cap'n freaks like me unless we're throbbing over stiffened studs but I can't help the way I came( hahaha)! Anyway for me sexy dudes r few and far far between but dead bleeders hit me right, and besides if they were still alive theybwould be bleeding into our over taxed sewer systems insteadbof being dead sexy on the " slab"! Ps checked readily available sources but :(:(:(:( BOOOOOOOOO! piss poor and not even remotely geared to people interested in fucking and toying with dead pussy!!!!! :(:(:(:(:(:(

Whats wrong with fucking them all? Ever tried it? I had my first sex act early with a female cousin. First M&M at 14 and liked them both. ???

Last edited:
Variety is the spice of life... and, uh, death! It is a shame it is harder to find footage of young men being autopsied but the female corpses certainly have their place and their admirers. Each to their own!

Scott.

I love dead girls, and I have a huge respect to those guys who likes dead males!! But meatpie this is the best gore site tha I have ever seen, Im serious but please keep posting dead girls mate, because to normal people like me, that don't work or have friends that work on a morgue, it's just hard to find or see dead people pictures (girls) I love this site mate and it would be a shame if you delete it or remove it!! But any ways you're the man mate, you rock!!!!

Back