feeling like crap

kitanaprincess

Princess/Prof. Killer
last night was my best friend's b.day and we go to a disco, i't been like ages since i go out like, i dance with all my friends (boys nd girls) and drink a lot an woke up this morning feelin' like i was about ti throw up, hopefully there's no evidence in my bathroom that i'd done it and i think that's a little bit relaxin' (?) it's almost 9.40 pm and just slept like 3-4 hours in the entire day and tomorrow's work day, anyway just want to shar with you...

did you ever feel like crap after a party?

love you all xoxo

kit

It's happened to me, I went to a friend's birthday which was more of a concert, we played for her brithday, and after my band was done, I started mixing drinks... I mixed Vodka with about 4 diferent drinks that were around including Whisky, drank about 3 mixed glasses, it wasn't so bad then, a while after I felt hungry and ate some Fruit Sticks which had a lot of Pineapple.. This was a Saturday night, I woke up on Sunday and spent the whole day vomiting, couldn't even eat, and didn't say anything about it over at home. On Monday, I had a strong nausea that made me vomit everything I ate/swallow, at one point I fainted and found myself on a hospital, I spent there 4 days there being hydrated, seems like the constant vomiting and not being able to eat/drink nothing.. "emptied" me? I got hospitalized on Febraury 11 (Spent Valentine's Day hospitalized) since then, I've stopped drinking.. Thought lately I've started drinking Shots with caution..

It's not an experience I'd like to repeat, those Sunday and Monday were living hell...

poor kit baby,
weed is better,
without all those nasty effects.

Vodka + whiskey = definately puke.

I did it last year and puked four times.

Hope you are feeling better Kit.

Everyone gets such days from time to time.

haha, thanks guys.. i know now: never to mix again energizer+beer+whisky+coca cola+vodka

love you all :)

Back