Hot Fucking Dates from Eastern Europe

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I will start my thread again about hot guys I date...I know its lame but some members find Eastern european dudes extremely cute.

ok, here we go.

This lad is 23 and wants a fuck...I have no idea what they like about me, and...whats even more insane is that they have no idea that their date is running a sick necro/gore board on the net and wants to post their play dead pics like those of my ex I posted.

These dudes have "man seeking woman" in their profiles so you can't search them. Very smart. They pm you and say, hi I am gay.

I have man seeks man in my profile...while it should be a cute dead guy but anyway....I so want to get him drunk and take play dead pics and post hm for you.

OK, FOUND MORE

I WANT YOU BABY!!!

:load:

I spent the whole fucking night with him on skype...

Attachments

• MementoMori2.jpeg
    MementoMori2.jpeg
    4 KB · Views: 88
  • MementoMori3.jpg
    MementoMori3.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 60
  • MmentoMori.jpeg
    MmentoMori.jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 82
He's so Beautiful! Would look perfect dead. I hope you can get him to pass out drunk for you at least.

I don't want him dead, it would be a nightmare thinking that beautiful cute face begins to rot. My perfect fantasy is to get a chace to drug the dude, own him & get on tape all the action... and dump him in somewhere naked before he gains consciousness....

hehehe i like him to .. :D

Lets show you his feet via cam :sm (19)::sm (9):

Now.Is he still alive?

Back