salievan

Forum Regular
The two "guards" associated drags me into the room and placed on a metal table.
Looking around I realized that I was in a room similar to the operating
The room is a strange, disgusting smell.
In the center of the hall on the same metal desk is tied to the desk guy (I knew him we were carrying with him here.) I tried to ask about something but realized his mouth by a plastic tape and then he just grunts. He has no clothes. The camera is cool, I poezhivayus from the cold, since I, too, is naked ... but the more I worry about other things. Why am I here? Who and why section of a guy and put him on the table? For what purpose? More than we care about the following. How did we would do? Do we go out from this chamber alive? We anxiously look around the room and each other.
I, examining the box under the table on which lies the guy, I notice that most of them are empty but is stunned to notice some of them filled HUMAN intestines and other internal retrieved from someone's stomach. So that's where the smell. Since then, people do not just kill and cut, but gutting, taking out their innards.
At this point, creaking open the door and thick solid consists of two huge mordovorota. They are huge. They wore rubber gloves and aprons. They approach the table with the tools and begin to touch them.
The guy looks at them wide-eyed with terror, my heart is beginning to fear more pounding. Looking at them, I have lost all doubts about the future lying on the table, guy, and me. I'm beginning to understand the purpose of tools lying on a small table, a table with a bound boy.
All of these scalpels, saws, and knives are designed for eviscerating bodies. And another table with tools standing at the other end of the hall is for ME! I will also be cut!
"Both of us (myself and a guy) do not get out of here alive - I guess - now these butchers would kill us, using all these tools. They will cut and gut pulled out all of our guts. " I looked at the guy - his eyes just wide open with horror, and I understand what he was thinking the same thing.
Butchers, turning tool, laugh. They see our fear and confusion, but did not have us any pity. We listened to their conversation, we learn that their job is eviscerated human bodies, but what we did not understand.
I also understand that these butchers - notorious sadists, and they get great pleasure from their work. Vsparyvaniya and gutting someone's body. They really like their work, and looking at our naked bodies, they can not wait to get started.
When finished viewing and training tools, cutting and festering flesh, butchers suited to a guy on a table and inject him something in the vein, from which he falls half asleep and I understand that his body is numb and partially lose their sensitivity.
They explain to him that want to torment him a little longer, and injected a drug to partially lost sensitivity, the guy could no longer withstand the suffering, while conscious.
Panicking from fear, he tries to get up, break out, but his body under the action of the drug and not to listen. Resigned to the inevitable, he calms down on the cutting table. Well then ... ..
One of the butchers comes smiling to the guy, and ruthlessly puts him in the mouth with a hose and begin to push through his throat in a rather deep. The young man jerks but the butcher knows his business
After that, he connects the hose to the machine and begins to fill it with water. Water enters the stomach, filling the peritoneum. His stomach, before drawn into himself, begins to slowly gain shape. He becomes a rounded, skin tightens and starts to stretch, the volume of the stomach gets bigger. His eyes widened in horror, he realizes that he is in their full power, and nobody will save us from this humiliation, and they can pour it in water, until, until it burst. Yes, yes, yet not burst, and I understand and I get scared.
I lay there and watch dials volume stomach the guy and suddenly find myself thinking that, despite all the horror of his situation, I really want to look at how inflates to the limit of his stomach, and it burst.
Yes, before I die I really want to see how his stomach would burst, and how torn entrails around the room. A butchers continue to pour water. And so the stomach is inflated to enormous size. The skin on it tight as a drum. Eye guy staring in horror. And from terror, he falls for a while in a state of shock. They take pictures of the guy making the picture from different perspectives: taking pictures from afar, I took the lens completely, as well as from close perspective by photographing only his bloated belly up to epic proportions. Further, one of them takes a large knife and slowly, grinning mischievously, goes to the guy. The victim, lying down with a huge inflated belly, looking at him, eyes full of horror. He approaches and brandishing a knife, preparing to plunge it into the inflated abdomen. The guy is not even screaming in terror that it just whispers.
At this point, he stops to wipe over his stomach with a knife and enjoy the horror of the victim. I did, even though a state of shock, in which I am, looking forward to dipping the knife in his belly. And here.
P-p-times. Sudden movement with a knife, and he quickly enters the stomach in the navel. Ah-ah-ah-x - startled boy. Butcher quickly removes red from the blood from the abdomen and a knife - rr-time - quickly deals with a knife the next blow. I expected an explosion the abdomen did not happen.
But he began to lose volume. The knife apparently punched the guy punched the intestines and fluid began to come out mixed up with a bloody mess, reducing the amount until the creepy buckled belly. The guy moaned in pain and shock. Then the second he took a butcher knife and slowly ripped open the belly of the guy groin to the solar plexus. In this case, the victim is not even moan .... The guy apparently fell into a trance. Butcher cuts his stomach and having fun looking at the guts fell out. Then, they took a few photos vsporotogo guy started to get his intestines from the stomach.
Intestine, stomach, liver and spleen. All organs are carefully sorted and laid out in different boxes. When it reaches the heart, the guy was unconscious, he probably has already expired.
Then they were washed with exemptions from domestic animals and breast boys began to embalm the body of a guy rubbing him with a chemical and obkalyvaya entire body with a syringe with the same solution, then they are stuffed belly guy wool and sewed up his stomach.
After they finished with the guy they went to my side ... ... ... what awaits me, I already know ... ... ... ....

I love all your stories and wish there were more. Please post again as soon as possible.

Wonderful. I wait with eager anticipation. Thanks in advance.

On 5th August you said you might post a new story within a few days. And still we wait. Have mercy and post soon. Your fans are desperate.

Nice :)

Back