NecroHeadfucker

Forum Resident
Elite Member
Is it possible to have a crush on a dead guy, particularly their head? Like, can it be considered love if you think about a certain severed head all the time and jack off to him and fantasize about him a lot?

Dean was in love with my head i think. I know he would have been fine if he could have had just my head. Do you want to show us the guy's head you think you are in love with?

If you only like the head it's called sexual fetishism, not love.

Same if you like only feet.

I know one guy who likes the hands of guys - only hands!

I let him play with my hand and he got very hard.

Dean was in love with my head i think. I know he would have been fine if he could have had just my head. Do you want to show us the guy's head you think you are in love with?

It's this guy, Paul Johnson Jr. He was beheaded by terrorists, and they kept his head. I used to obsess over his head, fantasize about it all the time. I really don't know why either, he's not usually the type of guy I would go for but for some reason his beheading video was so hot and it really got to me in a sexual way. Other's have too, but not like this one. Beautiful head this Paul Johnson has.

paul_johnson_jr_1.jpg

Really?! He's such a fattie! :damn wtf:
I much prefer Daniel Pearls beautiful head. I had a crush on that head for the longest time, and his dead body.

Really?! He's such a fattie! :damn wtf:
I much prefer Daniel Pearls beautiful head. I had a crush on that head for the longest time, and his dead body.

I know he is, but his head is beautiful. I don't know why, his head looks awesome.

I like Danny Pearl's head also, and other heads but Paul Johnson's head is my favorite. Really don't know why, but I love it more than anything.

Is it possible to have a crush on a dead guy, particularly their head? Like, can it be considered love if you think about a certain severed head all the time and jack off to him and fantasize about him a lot?

I think its more a fantasi since you dont know the personality of this man. What I'm saying is that you might make up a personality in your fantasi that you love which makes him into the perfect man for you. You can say in a fantasi way that you are in love with this guy but its not real no.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I dont think you can be in love with a persons head which is dead. :p

Turn of the century necrophile Viktor Ardison kept the head of a young girl for some time. It basically mummified over the course of a long period. He referred to the head as "my little bride."

A head can be stored frozen for a long time. put it in a zip lock to prevent freezer burn. Formaldehyde and a big glass jar work great too. if you don't care much about appearance, do the shrunken head treatment

It's a love of beauty (and history, if you knew the person), not a romantic love. A lifeless head is not all that different from ancient sculpture, painting, or a taxidermy animal. All can have special significance to the owner / collector.

Back