I think my best friend knows I am necro

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Hey friends.

I haven't told this to anyone.

When I was 18 I was at my best friend's house. His name is Alexander, he was 28.

He had a PC and fast internet. I had a pc but no net. :(

So he went out and I started searching for dead guys on the internet and found one of my favourite autopsy pics - seat belt autopsy boy!

I went crazy and started jacking! I got carried away..

At that point my friend opened the door and saw what I was jacking off to.

He was stunned.

Oh shit.

He didn't say anything but it was obvious he knew that was a dead body I was wanking to.

I asked if he could save the pics on a CD and give it to me.

What a nerve.

He did. I took the CD, took a bus and travelled all the way through Sofia with the dead guys on the CD, got home and jacked off hard.

:sm (45):

Anyway, I decided to share this with you, that was a long time ago but I kept this to myself, much better now.

:sm (13):

When I was younger (10 or maybe earlier) I always had to be the villain and always had to knockout (ideally play-kill and drag around) the "heroes" in playing, I used to get so mad when they would not lie still so I'd start fights with them and get angry, i got in trouble for choking a friend once in a fight. My favourite memory is watching Robin from the old Batman tv show tied to a conveyer belt unconscious being slowly taken towards the spinning buzzsaw blade. It changed everything...

Who cares?
Everyone knows I'm a necro, or has a hint to it.
I'm proud.
I don'r care wat people think

I'm not insane, Meaters.
What can they do about it?
Nothing...
They can call the mental ward people.
In which case, I deny ever having sexual intercourse with dead people, or just deny such accusations.
Good friends will not care, or at least not bother you on it.
Its part of sexuality...
Set yours3lf free, be a proud necrophile.

Back