Christmas Dying Epidemic

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Every year, the weeks before christmas prove deadly for many, at least in my country.

At first I thought I imagined it but year after year the worse accidents of the year happen the weeks before Christmas.

This has become an urban legend in Bulgaria.

In 2001 more than 20 teenagers died in a stampede in a disco in Sofia, two days before christmas eve.

Last year 20 died in a bus wreck three days before christmas.

Murders are also on the rise.

A 20-year-old was stabbed on Dec 23 last year and croaked, many more were murdered.

----

This year is the same. A bro and a sis croaked in car wreck in Sofia a few hours ago, a student was murdered, several young guys killed themselves and many more died in various accidents.

If you remember I posted a thread about this last month and so far I am not disappointed.

The Christmas dying epidemic has started.

Please post christmas deaths from your region, I am curious if this is local or a global phenomenon.

Natural Disasters also often strike around Christmas, I have no explanation for that.

We will see what it will be this year.

It's also the closest the moon is to the Earth this month. I do believe in moon psychosis. I see it ALL the time.

I too believe in the moon psychosis phenomenon, but I have another idea. The closer you get to the holidays the more people are out and about. Many times in large numbers in a compact situation. This is a breeding ground for the follies of man to come about. People tend to get careless around the holidays as well. They are usually in a hurry and tend to fuck things up in the process. But it is a known fact that emergency rooms are busier during a full moon. Let the werewolves wreck their havok.

Yes I saw it too, brighter then usual. Even at street level in a busy street it catches your attention.

It insane to think that the moon impacted the earth early in its history. Few people know this fact but I am sure JM knows about this and he will confirm.

:sm (57):

I don't think the Moon impacted the Earth - as I understand it, another small planet collided with Earth, and the impact through off a great chunk of earth (or mixture of Earth and the other planet), which formed into the Moon. Sort of like that chunk flying off President Kennedy's head - it's a bit of him, not the bullet that hit him.
Have we just invented cdg astronomy?

I guess your explanation is more exact. Sorry. I need to read more astronomy.

Then again, I think we can never be sure what exactly happened.

impact01.jpg

[SIZE=-1]Half an Hour After the Giant Impact, based on computer modeling.[/SIZE]

Back