Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I love funerals of young guys.

Here is what I do.

1. I check on the news an article of a young dude who died in a car wreck in my area.

2. I find a forum where his friends start posting "RIP".

3. I contact the friends and tell them I am a friend too and want the dead dude's facebook.

They refuse at first but people are stupid and in all cases I get the dead guy's alive pics.

In most cases the guys are cute and fit.

4. I go insane.

5. The friends tell me the hour and place of the funeral, I dress in black and go.

But last year I fucked up.

I went to the cemetery too early and the funeral was late.

I hanged around but the cemetry bitch came and asked,

"Hello, can I help you?"

"No," I said.

"What are you doing here".

"Just chilln"
:stroke:

I ran off with my bike, and couldn't attend the funeral.

Tomorrow is the funeral of that supercute young guy that died in car wreck, at 12 o'clock.

He was 26.

I want to go and get hard, he will have an open casket.

They autopsied him and kept him in a morgue cooler for five days.

His name was Anthony.

Do they fill in the graves right away LOL :) :) They don't bury people here anymore it's all Ashes lol lol i think we are running out of room to bury people and cremation is cheaper I guess. .

In Sofia they burn them and no one is allowed to near the casket and touch the dead guy. There is no more room for cemetery.

In the small town where I moved there is no cremation, dead guys are allowed to be taken home by relatives - they can then undress and wash the body fuck him and do whatever they want. It's just crazy.

Funerals are open casket, they put the lid on and fill in the grave and put flowers ontop.

I've been to a lot of funerals, I've carried the lid but the stupid fuck I am I never went to a young guy funeral and was able to kiss him, when my cousin Bobby died there was no one to bury him, he stayed in morgue fridge for weeks.

Had I known I would organize everything and take him home.

Two more pics:

The dude is kinda my type. I have attended a few funerals of dead squids. The last one I went was kinda disappointing. I drove like 5~6 hrs., and it was too late for viewing. I did see the dude's pictures, but I didn't see his body. I thought about saying condolences and some bullshit stories, but I just took off. God, that dude was hot with nipple rings, though.

Oh well, shit happens.

Being late sucks but better than being early, I made a fool of myself, I just couldn't wait to see the dead dude...

Oh well, shit happens.

Being late sucks but better than being early, I made a fool of myself, I just couldn't wait to see the dead dude...

I was somewhat inspired by an episode of "Millennium" and an episode of "X-Files". In the first one, this kinda normal looking guy collects mementos after attending funerals, and in the latter, this necromancer abducts a body after he stayed through a viewing. It did not happen that time. There was nowhere to hide myself, for example.

BTW, Frank Black appears in the latter episode, too.

Meatpie, I find your story about relatives being able to take the body home, in the small Bulgarian town, to be very exciting.
Thanks for sharing. I have a very vivid imagination about what I would do.

Im very shy to make that... but would be very morbid

Back