Votes: 5 20.0%
  • I don't wear sox. I live in Brazi.

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

The warm summer months are gone, I was wearing flip-flops but now the weather has turned I am back to socks and sneakers.

I washed my old sneakers the other and got a another brand new pair of runners. I went out and despite the fact that I put on a new pair of black socks when I came home they gave off a discrete smell of young guy foot.

Socks should be changed every day but I sometimes I leave them on for three days on purpose just to see how bad the smell can get.

How long does it take for your socks to get really smelly?

One day? Maybe two?

Discuss & share pics.

Pics and 2 days

Usually my feet in socks will start to smell in 2 days, unless I am out doing work in the yard, or playing sports, then its 1 day.
Took these in my room, and these socks were one day worn.Ryan feet 1.jpgRyan feet 2.jpg

Nice room and sox m8, lovely teddy tiger

When are you gonna post some dead guys for us?

mmmm....
hot looking feet you have!!!!!!
im next to you in wisconsin,
wanna have fun???????
see my pic in photo album.
rick

it takes awhile for mine,
more than 4 days at least.

3 days for a healthy, sweaty smell
but if I wear socks that have some synthetic in them, it doesn't take long
:rude_footfetish:

3 days max for me too, after that the smell becomes so strong family starts complaining of a "foul smell" coming from my sox so I have no choice but to change them.

Kinda hard to say as I shower and change my clothes every day. Back when I was a teen, I used to have a terrible foot odor problem, It was all the time. Didn't matter how often I showered. I guess raging hormones were the culprit.

Do you do the laundry yourself bindi?

I don't know if this counts, but after a day at the office my socks and feet smell like leather wing tips or oxfords or loafers...manfeet with a leather scent and taste. After my workout my feet smell like guy feet but not stinky - I wear a different pair of trainers every morning to vary the angles of my feet and toes and ankles (Nike shox, then running shoes, then training shoes, etc) to protect my feet and the bones in my feet and ankles...a sports medicine doc once told me that running, especially on a track during instead of a cushioned treadmill can damage small bones and ligaments in the feet and ankles and especially the knees and anterior cruciate ligaments... and recommended different kinds of shoes daily to vary the impact on my feet. Also well padded socks. But I do notice that my feet really smell like feet after a hot day sockless in boat shoes or penny loafers, especially the balls of my feet, and taste different when I lick them.

Some days, depending on the shoes and the temperature and what I am doing it is one day - other times it can take up to three days.

Usually yes, my mom does it from time to time, but I usually do it.

I like men who know how to do laundry, my sister's boyfriend is so retarded she decided to spend some time with me last week and dumped him all alone in their apartment.

He didn't know how to turn on the washing machine or what detergent to use...when she returned there were smelly socks and jeans all over.

I like men who know how to do laundry

:hi bye: I'd LOVE to discuss doing laundry between fresh bed sheets with you (mind you I'd have to clean them again bigtime afterwards!).

Strangely, my socks don't start to smell until after at least 5 days!!! My partner needs to change every day or our apartment becomes uninhabitual). So sorry I can't respond to this poll, my feet are just pristine!!

Interesting. My socks reek so hard today they smelled the whole house.

I have so sprinkle my sneakers with baking soda...or better wash them.

What does your boyfriend wear - sneakers or shoes?

What does your boyfriend wear - sneakers or shoes?

Sandals mostly, which amazes me even more. I wear shoes, but can do with one pair of socks for 5 days, but my partner has to change them every day in spite of the airy slippers.

Five days is a lot, you should apply for a Guinness world record.

Back