Unfortunately the video doesn't answer that question. The brain guy was cute though.

Don't know about all of you guys, but I've always had thoughts and feelings for other men. Loved looking at naked men since I was a kid. Always loved decaps too, but in recent years it began to get stronger and stronger to what it is now. I never chose to be that way. Always told it was evil, and at first it scared me but now I don't give a rats ass what anyone thinks. I guess we are born gay, or maybe there's something inside of us we don't know that makes us gay.

When I was a kid my father decided to take me to a public bath, build by the Romans with huge swimming pool inside it's survives to this day and is open to the public.

The bath uses hot mineral water, 70'C or more.

Most men were disgusted by each other and didn't even look at their naked bodies but I, being a gay kid was so excited I looked and looked at those fit young hairy dudes, checked their cocks.

At one point I got so hard, I felt embarassed I didn't want to go out of the pool until my erection subsided but it didn't so some guys laughed.

It was terrible. I haven't visited a public bath ever since.

At least I am happy that I grew up as a happy gay guy mainly because I left my parents as soon as I graduated school and was on my own - meeting other gay dudes and fucking them hard and enjoying my necro fetish even.

So from my experience I would see we are born gay and there is nothing wrong with that.

Gay guys are awesome - they can be fun, intelligent, with great looks and taste.

Some can be pretty fucked up but that also applies to st8 people.

I am also proud of my country because I kissed my boyfriend on public transport, in bars and cafes, gay couples walk here holding hands and no one dares smile or say a word.

Bulgarian society is very tolerant against homosexuals and there are lots and lots of gay bars in Sofia.

In a small village it is impossible for a gay guy to survive so the majority just leave for the big city life.

kind of sounds like milwaukee,
everyone here is just wonderful with the gay issue.
no one would say a word even if they want to.
we have about 25 gay bars/clubs here, and a entire
gay side of town called walkers point.
gay couples are very open here as well.

forgot to add,
i knew i was gay when i was about 5 years old,
started to jack at a early age, always to pics of
other males in magazines, had alot of rooftop sex at school
at break time with male classmates.

climbing on top of the school roof so no one could see

i definitely gotta agree with meat pie...i believe the majority of the homosexual community was born that way...although i do believe some people switch during their lifetime...

but jus being around a lot of gay people in my lifetime i've learned that it is not something they choose to be...because i've asked many of my homosexual friends about it and they said if they had the choice they wouldn't choose to be that way...because why would they choose to be part of a minority where they are ridiculed and harassed and so on...

therefore i strongly believe that being homosexual is a way of life and you're born that way...it's not a chosen lifestyle...

The hardest thing about being gay is finding a partner, otherwise we are in no way different from others.

And for necro guys it's even harder.

We need suitable jobs, understanding partners etc. in order to be happy.

Totally hard.

I don't think it is black and white. Some are more leaning toward gay and some not. Sure there could be genetic predisposition etc., but you can't ignore environmental effects.

That's also true yes. There are examples in history where soldiers spent years together in isolated places with no women and started fucking each other.

I tend to believe that sexuality and gender are incredibly fluid aspects of our lives and we are not born completely one way or the other; every person is capable of having sex with any other person regardless of sex. Yet because our culture, history and society define sexuality and identity in such narrow terms we are left with being either/or. That being said I do think some people are born more gay than others, or at least have a greater predisposition toward sleeping with the same sex and being attracted to them. That was definately the case for me, though i had crushes on girls until I was in middle school. Now I can't stand the thought of sleeping with a girl and I don't think that will ever change (mostly because sex with guys, and my guy in particular, is so incredibly enjoyable now lol).

I reckon people are indeed born gay. i knew my brother was gay from the get go. All through his life.
I see young boys around and i can guess who will be gay and who wont lol

...and what bothers me about the whole debate about whether or not people are born gay is the statement; "anyway you choose to live your life....", what the fuck. Being gay is not a choice, it is a biological imperative just the same as being straight or bi.

Perhaps the question should be...: "Are we born religious". Because it isn't homosexuality which is destroying this planet. It's religion and the intolerance religion brings with it.

Note... I believe that religion isn't that bad - and it really doesn't matter if it is Islam, Christianity, Jews, Hindu, Buddhism, etc. But it's all those fucked-up minds who abuse religion for their on hidden agenda's and to rectify terrorism and the spreading of hate towards those who are different.

i think it may be more complex than one thing (being born, mother's hormones, no father figure, etc) which would result in someone becoming gay. its probably several factors combined.

its probably natural for a boy to admire a boy, and ignorant people would say that is gay. thus the catch 22 has occurred. can not the same sex admire each others body without being labled? and if labeled gay at an early age (or not allowing someone to explore their amdiration for the same sex) socialize the person as gay?

i guess what im trying to say is several things (and not the same things for everyone) may result in someone wanting to be with someone of the same sex. and society is too ignorant to deal with it so they label people gay (and wrong) thus re-enforcing homosexuality on the gay and the str8.

my 2 cents.

Back