lvsoldier

let's fuck ladsoldiers
Has anybody feel this like me?

Of course we have. Have you broken up with your partner? Why are you hopeless?

You are still young, don't despair. Every year it's getting more and more difficult, at least here, to find a boyfriend.

People are sick, they want money, gay guys here are slutty or so fucked up in the heads you can't even have a decent conversation with them.

I am single too, after an insane year in which I changed my boyfriends every few months. Not that I am proud of that, but it least it was fun.

Because I have love and lust since i was 3 yrs old.
but in my life I have no one boyfriend.I fall in love 1000 times and failed 1000 times.

This is not normal.

You missed your best years.

:wtf: Have you tried online dating?

Yes.I tried everyway but I think it's my bad luck.

lvsoldier, don't be too depressed about your love situation, I'm sure you can & will find love. There are thousands of gay singles out there waiting for their one and only man, more than one of them could become your Mr.perfect. I've been through years of loneliness & broke my heart several times over some str8 men (typical drama stories) and I realized I was too closeted back then. Now I've made quite a lot of friends on&offline and I think I might find myself a good bf soon enough, hopefully everything would start smoothly from a "friendship" foundation:redface:

Good luck!

You need to relax. Is there discimination against gay people in your country?

That might be one of the reasons why it has been harder for you to relate to other gay guys.

Also if your fetish is very strong and all you think is dead soldiers you might be better of staying off relationships.

I have had lots of boyfriends and only a two agreed to play dead for me.

The others were very drunk before I could play wit their bodies and feet.

It's hard to find a partner but you need a fuck, this cannot continue!

You are still young and have a good chance.

Can you post your naked photos for us?

lvsoldier, don't be too depressed about your love situation, I'm sure you can & will find love. There are thousands of gay singles out there waiting for their one and only man, more than one of them could become your Mr.perfect. I've been through years of loneliness & broke my heart several times over some str8 men (typical drama stories) and I realized I was too closeted back then. Now I've made quite a lot of friends on&offline and I think I might find myself a good bf soon enough, hopefully everything would start smoothly from a "friendship" foundation:redface:

Good luck!
But you know I am the one of the most drama love of Thailand and many Thai people voted this is the most drama.

I don't understand what you are talking about.

That might be one of the reasons why it has been harder for you to relate to other gay guys.

Also if your fetish is very strong and all you think is dead soldiers you might be better of staying off relationships.

No,in real world I never show my sex taste(dead) for my date or anyone.
In real world and another side of my mind I am the 1 of the most romantic man,I sing love song and play piano for my lover,I send some weird rose design for my lover,I create all romantic thing for my lover.And these're the reason why there are only female and lady boyz love me.No dude,no gay,no men.

Last edited:

What's this mean?

I sing love song and play piano for my lover,I send some weird rose design for my lover,I create all romantic thing for my lover.

That's pretty cool man, have you done this or just imagination?

That's pretty cool man, have you done this or just imagination?

I did it many times.
But each time different.

I mean I like to surprise to my lover.
So I think I must not do the same surprise to my each lover.

sometime I sing and play piano to him(he don't like and run away.="=)

sometime I create cd love music for him.I mean choose special music and write to cd for him.

Sometime I need to dinner for him on the grass in garden and open the intrumental music.around us only some little 10000 light.

sometime I need to give him a box and it has the fruit in it.But it's different other fruit because I make something in the fruit.He will see when cut and eat it.He will see some sentense I beg love from him and tell him in the fruit how I feel to him.

And ETC.....I did it.

But all failed.
It made them ran away.555555 T_T

When love is in hopeless.
Life is hopeless too.

I am empty.

Don't despair, you are young and you are a sensitive guy, there are a lot of lonely gay guys out there, maybe you don't know how to find them.

When I was younger and needed sex I would go online chat up a gay dude, date and fuck him.

Once I was so desperate I took a homeless guy and fucked him, with rubber of course.

He was happy.

I can't believe some things I've done.

I hope so.

Back