marunde666

Forum Regular
I have always had a thing for having a dead guy and trying to reanimate him.
I would not want him to walk and talk but maybe make him be able to get erect and ejaculate.

Has anyone else every had thoughts like this?

reanimation is a cool concept, just ask Mary Shelley
one of the more interesting things Dahmer did was drill holes into the unconscious victims skulls and used long cotton swabs dipped in an acid solution to poke around and erode parts of the brain
a half-assed attempt at lobotomy but certainly imaginative

I guess I never thought I was Dahmer sick before. I would never do anything to harm a living person.

you can do it marunde
all you need is electricity hooked up to the parts you want to come to 'life' and they will move and do whatever you want them to

What you first have to establish is when is the person officially dead. Some people say that he is dead when his heart stops beating. Others say it is when the brain ceases to function. A few other claim that, even if a person's brain is nearly destroyed by accident or otherwise, if the brain stem continues to function, they are still living.

I say that when the brain is so damaged that it ceases to function in a manner that the victim no longer has consciousness and will probably never regain consciousness, their body is just a empty vessel. Conscious is something that can measured by monitoring the electrical activity of the brain. No electrical signals means nobody is there.

More rudimentary, if a healthy young man drowns in cold water, their brain will likely die within the first hour. But, their vascular system and other organs can still be viable for hours after that. So, if you find such a person, you may be able to restore the life functions even though their brain is dead. You have to restore breathing and circulation right away. A brain dead person can be kept alive on life support for many weeks by machines. (The old brain dead guys can usually be found running our government.) If they are organ donors, they are often kept alive until they can be parted out.

You will need some form of pacemaker to start the heart and a respiration machine to re-oxygenate the blood until breathing can be maintained by a machine that either introduces oxygen to the lungs or stimulates the diaphragm to cause to cause the lungs to draw air in. I would choose the latter option myself. It's less cumbersome than a breathing machine. Of course you will need feedback equipment to monitor body functions and you will need special drugs to retard the damage caused when the brain begins to decompose. (You might just want to remove it to begin with.) Also, you will need some way to provide nourishment and fluids. This equipment should keep his body alive for a while.

Once you have the body hooked up and stable, you can induce an erection. An erection is the result of blood vessel dilation in the penis. You'll want to inject his dick with a drug that causes it. Some impotent men actually do it that way. Just remember not to over do it. An erection lasting over four hours can permanently damage the blood vessels in his wang. The same applies when using genital clamps.

Frankly, doing it that way is a whole lot of work. You might be better off just picking up some stranger to play with. From what I have seen on video, you go to a bar. A campus bar is more likely to have young males. You watch the customers both inside and outside the bar. Look for guys who appear to be broke and desperately want a drink. You casually strike up a conversation with him. Maybe buy him a drink or two to loosen him up. Tell him something about yourself to gain his trust and then make him an offer of money if you can get him drunk and drugged to a deep sleep and play with his body. Honest, I have seen a couple of videos of this being done.

People who are alcohol dependent are pretty desperate to find their next drink. You'd be surprised at how many of them would agree to your request as long as you don't harm them. Obviously, you have be tactful when approaching people and don't beg or argue with them. Just be honest and responsible. You might find repeat customers.

Dahmer wanted sex slaves. But, he was happy with hot dead guys also. His customers were always victims.

Thanks for the insight. I think for me this comes from watching too many Frankenstein movies and always wondering if the monster got erections, etc. I agree it would be too much work and very expensive. But one can hope.

I was in a medical study for a while where I was prescribed GHB. My roommate took it several times and was completely passed out for hours at a time. I was able to play with him unconscious body and yes he knew about it. It was quite fun have a body devoid of thought to do whatever I wanted to do. I guess this is the closest I will ever get to having this fantasy become a reality.

My roommate does know about my fantasy and he has M.S. He said when he eventually dies that I can to whatever I want to try and reanimate him after he is dead. I don't think that I would actually do it because he would eventually need to be buried, etc. and the signs would be too obvious that I was up to something.

I used CPR on a guy once who was dying,

And believe me, seeing if he got an erection was no the first thing on my mind.

I just wanted to save his life.

Yes I did, but it was close.

he came around in the ambulance when they informed me.

I did not check to see if he was cute, I was saving his life.

And he was dying because he had a heartattack

Thanks for the insight. I think for me this comes from watching too many Frankenstein movies and always wondering if the monster got erections, etc. I agree it would be too much work and very expensive. But one can hope.

I was in a medical study for a while where I was prescribed GHB. My roommate took it several times and was completely passed out for hours at a time. I was able to play with him unconscious body and yes he knew about it. It was quite fun have a body devoid of thought to do whatever I wanted to do. I guess this is the closest I will ever get to having this fantasy become a reality.

My roommate does know about my fantasy and he has M.S. He said when he eventually dies that I can to whatever I want to try and reanimate him after he is dead. I don't think that I would actually do it because he would eventually need to be buried, etc. and the signs would be too obvious that I was up to something.

I suppose the signs of corpse abuse could be concealed up to a point. For instance, the victim could have lost his balance, fell down a flight of stairs and not be discovered for a few days. Even though he has MS, the odds of you finding his dead body remains slim. How in world did you get involved with a GHB study?

Remember the movie of the dead cop who was transformed into a robot? "Robocop" I believe, was the name of the movie.

I was involved in the GHB study because I was diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome. There was a medical study for GHB in helping chronic fatigue as the parent company was trying to get F.D.A approval to sell the drug on the market. The F.D.A hearing are scheduled for next month.

As for finding my roommate dead I am sure someday I will be the one to find him. He has no living relatives and I have been his caretaker for quite some time. The only times he does go out of the house he is with me.

Back