I just heard there were four guys bodies hanging from bridge in Mexico somewhere and they had been decapitated but they did not have pics of bodies or heads. ARe the four heads (cute dead heads!) from Mexico on back of car the most recent? wow,i would like to see the hanging bodies too.

I noticed that in all of the photos of the guys' eyes were all closed and they had all been beheaded manually. I've also noticed that in photographs of guys guillotined heads their eyes are almost always open. Or maybe it's just the photos I've seen.

The heads with closed eyes were kill either slowly or before beheading. Heads chopped off by guillotine or the axe will have the eyes slightly open, unless the victim closes eyes to anticipate the strike.

The heads with closed eyes were kill either slowly or before beheading. Heads chopped off by guillotine or the axe will have the eyes slightly open, unless the victim closes eyes to anticipate the strike.

Mabe because I think getting beheaded by guillotine or chopping block is so hot the last thing I'd do is close my eyes before the chop. I'd keep my eyes wide open to see the basket and my head dropping into it and rolling. That's one of the hottest parts of losing my head.

Mabe because I think getting beheaded by guillotine or chopping block is so hot the last thing I'd do is close my eyes before the chop. I'd keep my eyes wide open to see the basket and my head dropping into it and rolling. That's one of the hottest parts of losing my head.

Let us know how long your head is conscious ....

Back