Woman Dies Next Door and Smells the Whole Neighbourhood

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
A few days ago I was on the balcanoy to get some fresh air but instead I got a dose of nasty putrid smell of decomposition.

I thought a dog died in the park and was rotting in the extreme heat.

But neighbours became concerned because the smell was getting stronger and seemed to come from an apartment on the last floor of a block of flats less than 50 metres away.

Police and paramedics arrived to find a decomposed woman. He daughter suffer from mental illness, she is drunk all the time and fat old men fuck her and give her one dollar. I have seen it.

She was so drunk that for three nights she didn't know her mother had died and went to bed with her every night, despite the smell.

They keep a dog locked inside that pees and shits on the floor and neighbours say the smell is unbearable. But when the woman decomposed it smelt the whole neighbourhood, you can smell decomposition on the street.

How is this possible :th_smiley_eh:

The whole neighbourhood is talking and the case was even on the news.

omg, what a terrible thing, I know that smell and it's the worst
what a sick girl she must be to have slept with dead and smelly mother
People are sick!

ps - does it still stink?

The apartment still reeks because she takes all the rubbish from the dumpster and uploads it to her balcony.

At street level it is OKAY. She threatened to kill me and threatens people from the neighbourhood to stab them with a knife.

The worst thing is that the police don't care.

She will melt soon too, alcoholic + live alone = smelly rotter.

She is constantly drunk and suffers from mental illness. The smell was out of this world, I though it was a dead dog, never imagined we had a rotter in the neighbourhood.

Back