I only watched one of these, which was VERY, VERY EROTIC, and I am straight! I don't care if it's two guys together or two young women together, if what they're doing with or to each other is sensual and erotic, I'll respond by becoming stimulated, aroused and excited. That model lying flat on his back and "sleeping" has a world-class upper and lower chest, as well as equally erotic upper and lower stomachs. Let's not forget to mention his EXTRAORDINARILY erotic nipples. His are PRECISELY the nipples I like to see on bare-chested young male's, in that they are wider than those I have seen on many, many other shirtless young male's. This "sleeper" being felt and caressed all over his upper torso, including the periodic lifting up of his shirt which exposed his great nipples was at least as sensual and erotic as anything else I have said herein.

These are really hot, until the guy wakes up and gets into it (which kills the fantasy for me.) It's hot imagining the victim being drugged and molested.

Back