useless bum

Forum Resident
As you may know I am into squidage (squid + wreckage). So I have visited sites where some squidage occurred. This year, I have made two trips so far. The first one was in a neighboring state, and this Navy dude on leave crashed into a poleafter being chased by popo. He was supposed to return duty a few days later, but it was too bad he died. He was only 20. I collected some debris, but there wasn't much. However, I did collect the major portion of his helmet shield and the road sign he crashed into. It's great to look at his pics that I found on Facebook, motorcycle and helmet debris and read a story on his demise. I also have his accident report.

I also collected debris from another motorcycle chase. The dude was on 03 (I think) Hayabusa, and eluding from popo. He was going too fast and he crashed into a train rack. He was transported and later died. I have very nice cracked fairings that has a part of the Kanji logo. I found out he used to be in military, but I also found out he wasn't my type. He looked like Dixon from "Alias" :hahahahha:

Do you guys visit site where accidents/incidents occurred, and if you do, do you collect memento?

OHHH MYYY GOOODDD!!! That first dude, the 20 year old is absolutely motherufcking god almighty C U T E!!!!!

OMG, man I am gonna cum.

He is my dream perfect dead guy!!!! He must have been awesome naked in morgue, jesus Christ.

I love squidage too and regularly visit a bulgarian motorcycles forum where friends of dead squids post their pics and info.

I registered and people started posting graphic pics. I added some too. Just as it got interesting the mods banned me and deleted the pics.

I still visit as a quest, on average one squid dies in Bulgaria every day. That's in just one small country, there must be millions of squid wrecks in the world every day.

Please give us more info on that first guy and photos of helmet and report, I want everything.

It's insane that you collected parts of his helmet! Totally hot IMO

I want his morgue photos and video.

OHHH MYYY GOOODDD!!! That first dude, the 20 year old is absolutely motherufcking god almighty C U T E!!!!!

OMG, man I am gonna cum.

Glad that you like Bryan. I think I have more of his photo somewhere.

Please give us more info on that first guy and photos of helmet and report, I want everything.

It's insane that you collected parts of his helmet! Totally hot IMO

Yup, that's my trophy. Just a part of the visor, though. I do have bigger pieces of helmet with brain matter looking substances from another fatal chase.

I gotta go to another site, so I may post a pic or two.

I want his morgue photos and video.

Yea, I wish I had access to them, but don't. I guess I could do Freedom of Information Act thingy, but I don't think they would grant me a permission, and even if they do, I don't want any attention. As a fantasy, you could imagine to sneaking into a coroner's office...

Bryan was amazing and such a cute head to split his brain.

From his report - does it say if he went into a coma immediately on impact and lated died in hospital or was he conscious but passed out in hospital?

Bryan was amazing and such a cute head to split his brain.

From his report - does it say if he went into a coma immediately on impact and lated died in hospital or was he conscious but passed out in hospital?

I am not sure. I need to re-read newspaper article and the accident report. Found this at a Forum:

"yup it was our co-worker's son. found out that he and the other rider had been out causing trouble all day and had the cops called several times. he passed a sheriff at 137 and his friend at 105, heading into charlestown. the other car was trying to turn left onto monroe as he attempted to go around on the left side. he ended up hitting the car in the side and it was all over. a city cop headed to the scene ran over his shoe over 2 blocks away. i hate this for his dad. i also found out he has a little baby girl. her birthday is this weekend and i also heard he was on leave from the military and was due to head back out this weekend."

Anyways, here's report on another site visit:
Background info.: A 27-uear old on a 2008 Honda tried to make a pass after two other motorcycles, but lost control and crashed in to a semi head on.

A short version: It was too dark to see anything!

A long version: I left town at 7:00. I like to visit squidage sites at dusk. You can still see things, and you don’t get that much attention, especially if you have flowers in your hand. I go for a ride on the same highway, but I have never gone that far. It is basically a backroad, and using a major highway to get where the accident occurred would take about the same time or it would take even longer, so I stayed on this highway. I barely made it before complete darkness, but I missed the spot. I went back and forth and finally found some blood marks. I parked with emergency lights, got outside and walked back and forth, but still could not see any debris. So I went back to my car, and tried to find a buttery for my camera, and then popo showed up :hahahahha: I used my I-am-so-innocent look, and said that I wanted to put some flowers for my friend. The young and good looking cop then directed me to the spot, and I left. The cop followed me for some distance until I got to a gas station. Then I changed the direction to go back to the spot. I still could not see, so I finally gave up and left.

I think MP liked Bryan because he was young and in military. So I picked up several more dudes who were in service and died in motorcycle chase.

1. Meet Brett. I think he was about 25 and was killed on the New Year's Day, 2009. He was riding an older Kawasaki.

2. This is Cameron. I think this happened in either May or June of this year. I think he just came back.

3. Tom was from NY, and he was riding a yellow R1.

4. Nick was from Maryland, but the crash occurred in PA. He was supposedly an accomplished horse racer of some sort:

5. Meet Logan. He crashed his yellow gixxer about two years ago:

6. Jesse's accident occurred in Oregon in Feb. 2008, I think:

7. Chris's crash also occurred in Oregon a few week or so before Jesse's:

8. Supposedly, Chevin just enlisted. His passenger (guy) survived, and Chevin did not:

I love Bryan because he was absolutely cute. I am hard, I so dream that one day they release his autopsy photos.

Nobody likes Brandon?

You guys can have Joey. He does have a hot bike, though. I remember a couple more dudes in service that died in motorcycle chase. I will post their pics some time later.

Back