Motorcycles

useless bum

Forum Resident
I know some of us like (dead) squids. And some of us ride motorcycles. And if you do, what do you ride? Mine is a black 07' Suzuki GSX-R600. I don't have a pic, but if I take one, I will post it here.

Unfortunately, my only transport carries about 50 people and stops on every other street corner - but I would sure like to see your...ummm, bike.
race2_smilie.gif

I love dead guys on motorcycles but I myself stick with my MTB.

What I don't like about motorcycles is

- Noise
- Pollution
- Maintenance Cost
- High risk means of transport

I love dead guys on motorcycles but I myself stick with my MTB.

What I don't like about motorcycles is

- Noise
- Pollution
- Maintenance Cost
- High risk means of transport

I tend to agree with your points, but those can be the reasons why they are hot. I love revving noise of crotch rockets, and it turns me on. I don't like Harley's potato-potato sound, though. Some say motorcycles are "greener", and some say they are not. I am not convinced, either. If you are into MTB's, you may quite enjoy motorcycles, too.

I used to drive a bike, but I decided to sell it.

I rode a Kawasaki Ninja ZX

A Red/Black one and it's size was a 375 CC roadbike engine

Yes, something like that. Mine was altered in a shop by the previous owner. It did was a thrill to ride, but no more after my mom was pressing me into selling it because of all the accidents with motorists.

my mom was pressing me into selling it because of all the accidents with motorists.

Oh, but you are such a careful driver Enty, I've seen your vids on youtube. So there are accident in the Netherlands too although not on the scale in Eastern Europe.

Back