somewhere in the world.......

Interesting group of characters...many beautiful guys in the world...did you take those pix higladius?
Variety is the spice of life! :yes:

All pics are from Bulgaria. The majority from the capital Sofia, but some from Plovdiv, Bulgaria's second largest city.

Thanks B, I guess I am a hottie yeah, I was totally fit and ripped a few years ago but no longer.

You have no idea how many hot guys I fucked in Sofia I used my looks and manipulated them.

They all played tough at first but once I got naked they melted and just let me do anything I wanted with them.

I did sick things. I tortured a dude, I strangled him, plastic bags on head, I burned him with candles and what not.

I made my apartment my own private morbidtech and put my boyfriends on a table and photographed them.

Then I shared on CDG.

I got them drunk;

I raped one guy who said he was straight and I also beat up several guys on the metro.

I took a homeless dude home and fucked him hard.

I fought a bitch who wanted my boyfriend.

On the job I harrassed a male collegue sending him texts saying I want to fuck him.

It was wild and crazy and I wish time could go back and not detroy everything but all this is lost.

Happiness is so transient.

I am no longer the fit cute guy that I was, I had every dude I pointed my finger at.

Hey Meatpie,

You sound like a wild and crazy dude...sounds like you were able to do things you wanted, had fun doing it, and lived a life that fit you at the time...

" It was wild and crazy and I wish time could go back and not detroy everything but all this is lost."

I know how you feel about this but we can't go back, but as far as 'all this is lost', not really, as long as you have your memories intact you can relive those things whenever you want to.

I am in a transition stage now...I was kinda depressed and just wasting time but recently I have been energized and am looking forward to making myself better, stronger, more outgoing, and getting some things that I deserve...like what you did but not in the same way...I am more of a lover than a fighter, but still kinky at the same time...kinda half saint, half whore...

Thanks for sharing some things about yourself...:cool:

half saint, half whore...

Yeah, no one is perfect, right? I know what you mean.

What were you ilke when you were 20 let's say?

Why were you depressed?

I don't regret the past, I find it hilarious, memories are a sweet thing but one day they will too vanish with my death.

Everything is destroyed.

these pics are awesome, great looking dudes and a beautiful place I want to visit someday
and none of us are 20 anymore, OK so eat right, lift some fckn wrights and keep your head clear
personally I like getting older

Wait until you get 50 and get prostate cancer and ball cancer or lung cancer

My other grandpa Alexander croaked 60 from lung cancer just three months after he was diagnosed.

He was fit as an athlete tall and hairy.

How typical. Where did you get these from?

Yeah, no one is perfect, right? I know what you mean.

What were you ilke when you were 20 let's say?

Why were you depressed?

I don't regret the past, I find it hilarious, memories are a sweet thing but one day they will too vanish with my death.

Everything is destroyed.

Well, not to spoil anyone's fun but I was a good boy in my 20's...I didn't even have sex for the first time until I was 21... :(

But NOW, I have all YOU FREAKY PERVS and I am going to make up for lost time. Really, I have had an interest in tying up or finding a passed out guy and doing stuff to him for a long time, have never acted on it (except once :)) but I think on it a lot lately...

And the "Everything is Destroyed" may not be completely accurate...Read Stephen Hawkins about his information theory...that information is not destroyed on the event horizon of a Black Hole and so the object it represented could be reconstructed...just like your memories Meatpie!

Not all gloom and doom after all, right Buddy? :aha:

Once your brain cells are destroyed your memory goes with it - like a damaged computer drive. No reconstruction possible.

Stephen Hawking is a brilliant physicist but my favourite is Leonard Susskind. He works on String Theory and proved Hawking wrong with his holographic principle.

I don't understad it but one thing I know for certain - people get destroyed and their memories erased.

Well yes but they DID agree about information....

Sorry to burst your bubble Meatpie but you, your actions, everything we've done that leaves a fingerprint on the fabric of the universe will exist long after we as corporeal beings have gone bye-bye...:piss off:

Last edited:
They did yes. Information is not lost in the universe, thats a fundamental law in physics.

When we die our info gets spread out in our surroundings but is not lost.

BTW this guy is a gypsy. There are a lot of gypsies here and I love beating them on the stupid heads.

But one fat fuck caught me behind the back and beat me on a busy intersection so hard I nearly croaked.

Back