Do you think in the capital punishment in prison

lvsoldier

let's fuck ladsoldiers
Do you think in capital punishment the slayer console to the prisoner before put him to death?

I think he meant to ask if the executor should offer last words of comfort to the person about to be executed.

My answer is no, it will only make the person facing death even worse. Capital punishment is wrong and should be banned in all countries. It doesn't change anything except adding one more dead body to the world.

Scott Peterson

Scott Peterson's wife Laci went missing on Christmas Eve, 2002, eight months pregnant with their first child, whom they intended to name Conner. The fetus washed ashore in San Francisco Bay on April 14, 2003, and Laci’s headless, handless and footless body washed ashore, in the same area, the next day. Laci’s 5th, 6th and 9th ribs were broken before death.

It is believed that Scott suffocated her in their home, probably after a fight, dismembered her, and dumped her in the bay. His motives are thought to consist of depression at a lack of money, and a desire to be single and childless again, as well as an affair with Amber Frey.

He was found guilty of murder and sentenced to death by lethal injection in March 2005, and awaits his appeal at San Quentin Prison north of San Francisco.

Trial pics:

His latest mugshot ("Cond." means condemned):

And he writes occasionally in a blog - prisoners are not allowed computers, so he types out his blog on a typewriter and sends it to his family to post.

http://scottpetersonappeal.org/cblog/

I am not saying anything one way or the other, just something to think about.

He'd make a hot corpse. Unfortunately if he's executed we won't be allowed to see.

I think he meant to ask if the executor should offer last words of comfort to the person about to be executed.

My answer is no, it will only make the person facing death even worse. Capital punishment is wrong and should be banned in all countries. It doesn't change anything except adding one more dead body to the world.

I agree!

Hi DD, how are you?

Any new hanged guys from Romania or any other country home to hot dead dudes?

I want hanged guys.

Also please note that you have to edit your signiture - since we upgraded smileys in sigs are not showing corretly

thank u

Hi Meatpie,
I'm fine but still very busy with work - and not as much in the mood as normal. So I'm just checking here (the best site, by a long way!) every couple of days for really good new stuff, not going searching for new stuff. I'll be back to good form soon, I'm sure of it. will check my sig, but not tonight, can smell mty dinner starting to burn!

uh

Back