B-Squared

Forum Regular
Any you guys like sneakers?...I am always drawn to the footwear first, then ass, then eyes, back to footwear, then dick bulge, then start over again...

This guy's well worn sneaks really turn me on:sm (31):

Attachments

• Cute Sneaks 1.jpg
    Cute Sneaks 1.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 260
There is something about a dude in sneakers man... have to agree with you there.

This dude has his sneakers on too, and not much else i'm afraid...

attachment.php

Last edited:
Great sneakers man, how often do you wash them?

Last pair seems brand new

Love a dude in sneakers or well worn boots. Nothing better than untying them, pulling them off real slow. The smell of it, feel of sweaty socked feet. Fuck....

I have some Converse All Stars that I've had for about 15 years. I'll take a pic and post them.

New Nikes

Got some new Nikes...for working out at the gym. The other ones were giving me blisters!
BB Nikes.jpg
I know this pic is not exactly germane to Cute Dead Guys, but IF I was to get killed today on the way to the gym, or killed AT the gym by some muscle head smashing my face in with a barbell, well at least I would be a dead guy wearing nice new black and blue Nikes.
Hopefully I can have someone submit a pic of my corpse if that happens...:Photo:

LoL!

Thanks for posting, they are beautiful. I think your socks are a bit thick, I always put super thin black socks when I wear my sneakers, feels more comfortable and feet don't sweat that much.

Back