Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Today was grandpa's second funeral called "40 days"

In Orthodox Christianity the 40th day after a person's death is the most important - that's when God decides whether to accept a person's soul into heaven or reject his soul.

I laughed when the priest said, "Let's hope God god accepts his soul".

Then people lid candles and everyone passed a towel over the grave - it was terrible and I didn't kiss the cross.

:sm (41):

Religion should be banned.

This was his second funeral - first when the body is still warm and now the second after the body has been cremated.

People cried, it was very hot and then the family of the deceased gave lunch - deceased fish with potatoes.

My fat cousins gorged themselves.

I so want to go to an open casket of a young guy.

dont be confused that stuff is based on the tradition of man.As 99 percent of what people belive. The bible says when your dead your dead all your thoughts perish you go back to the dust.We know dead people can not think no pain .No soul that goes some where else.We khow what happens to the brain.The cross was a religious symbol way and worshipped before jesus.The egyptians hung it around the neck of their children for good luck.Jesus Chirst was not born of dec 25th..He was not raised on easter sunday.. Easter is a Babylonian sex goddess same as venus or dinah or astarte..And yes religion will be banned.Catholic chruch supported the nazis. And killed millions of people with the crusades and inquistions and even had a army.what they had going on for your grandfather was nonsense based upon religious tradations established in ancient babylon

Back